Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: bnJ
Forum: S4 League Trading 09/22/2010, 21:35
Replies: 9
Views: 1,004
Posted By bnJ
Yes it's a very nice account...I know u've spent...

Yes it's a very nice account...I know u've spent lot of money on it but 550.. god it's too high o.O

If it was 200 i would 've bought it xD

Good luck =)
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/18/2010, 21:24
Replies: 9
Views: 1,618
Posted By bnJ
I have to admit, not very useful xD For the...

I have to admit, not very useful xD

For the x5 files...

First I thought that they have just changed the encryption key ... since we can edit the other files, I thought that just the 8 values...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/14/2010, 18:01
Replies: 174
Views: 14,872
Posted By bnJ
Welcome to the hacked sentry ... >< why? why...

Welcome to the hacked sentry ... >< why? why Smith ><
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/13/2010, 13:32
Replies: 1,373
Views: 238,332
Posted By bnJ
Hm Why not just release the new cracked client...

Hm Why not just release the new cracked client that just bypass Fwatcher?

Without a new ressource tool, (with the new key), they cannot change the x5 files, but they can keep their custom...
Forum: S4 League 01/11/2010, 00:18
Replies: 24
Views: 1,993
Posted By bnJ
no >< pls no

no >< pls no
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/10/2010, 10:34
Replies: 30
Views: 4,235
Posted By bnJ
All seems to be very easy for you xDD I...

All seems to be very easy for you xDD

I succeeded to bypass it too, but wasn't very easy omg
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/10/2010, 10:24
Replies: 30
Views: 4,235
Posted By bnJ
Ok but useless if u didnt bypass Fwatcher lol

Ok but useless if u didnt bypass Fwatcher lol
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/09/2010, 12:39
Replies: 195
Views: 26,217
Posted By bnJ
Very good as usual ^^ TY

Very good as usual ^^

TY
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/28/2009, 03:48
Replies: 446
Views: 67,525
Posted By bnJ
I've tried all of the size 1280x800, 1280x720 ......

I've tried all of the size 1280x800, 1280x720 ...
all of the reso 16/9 , 16/10, 4/3 ...

Doesn't work for me :/
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/21/2009, 13:25
Replies: 1,373
Views: 238,332
Posted By bnJ
Es ist eine sehr gute Übersetzung =) Aber er...

Es ist eine sehr gute Übersetzung =)

Aber er ist nur ein bisschen aufgeregt.... vielleicht verrückt? xDD, aber alle Franzosen sind nicht wie ihn ^^( Ahaha désolé mec tu vas loin la mdr )
...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/20/2009, 18:31
Replies: 1,373
Views: 238,332
Posted By bnJ
So true .. I just put HP 120 and SP 120, and add...

So true .. I just put HP 120 and SP 120, and add snipe for my handgun, that's all..
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/20/2009, 02:04
Replies: 1,373
Views: 238,332
Posted By bnJ
I have the katana but... they say that they see a...

I have the katana but... they say that they see a storm bat :'(
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/16/2009, 13:40
Replies: 1,373
Views: 238,332
Posted By bnJ
Maybe server side

Maybe server side
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/07/2009, 18:14
Replies: 138
Views: 24,256
Posted By bnJ
Don't know why.. cs range hack doesn't work for...

Don't know why.. cs range hack doesn't work for me, with the "3000" value ...

Found 700 values, I made the changes But nothing happen ='(

But ok for jump hack, and others
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.