Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: RoxyLife
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/08/2018, 17:14
Replies: 26
Views: 17,865
Posted By RoxyLife
Can this be used with an RM? Like if I follow my...

Can this be used with an RM? Like if I follow my main and on the RM use the heal hp will it heal when my mains health gets to that amount?

If not could it be a possible update? 0:~)
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/03/2018, 20:12
Replies: 119
Views: 48,964
Posted By RoxyLife
Dumb question but does this bot kill all monsters...

Dumb question but does this bot kill all monsters or just drillers?
Forum: Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/14/2017, 01:20
Replies: 805
Views: 161,452
Posted By RoxyLife
I've been blocked for too many failed logins? ...

I've been blocked for too many failed logins?

I tried once I thought it was my NosTale account, I registered and it won't let me log in.
Forum: Flyff Trading 04/12/2017, 00:51
Replies: 0
Views: 355
Posted By RoxyLife
Post WTB Flyff Gold Pets.

Heya,

I'm Buying A Perfect Dragon Or Tiger, I'm Also Buying Pick Up Pets (Except Ones I Have), With Or Without Buffs, And 7 Beaded Slot Keys.

Pets I Have:

Usagi

Braaains
Forum: Flyff 04/11/2017, 20:34
Replies: 1
Views: 1,316
Posted By RoxyLife
Question Flyff Gold Teleport Hack?

Requesting A Flyff Gold Teleport Hack :handsdown:

Is there any out there that are working? :confused:

Any in the making? Can it still be done? :confused:

I'd be willing to pay after a Team...
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 04/09/2017, 23:45
Replies: 89
Views: 40,527
Posted By RoxyLife
The account doesnt work

The account doesnt work
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 04/09/2017, 12:54
Replies: 503
Views: 144,936
Posted By RoxyLife
Awesome new version! Thanks Edit: ...

Awesome new version!

Thanks


Edit:

When I start the bot it loads flyff but not the bot, I'm on Windows 10, I have the bot and the dll files in my flyff folder, and I run the bot as Admin ...
Forum: MapleStory 04/08/2017, 15:23
Replies: 6
Views: 428,793
Posted By RoxyLife
Does this still work?

Does this still work?
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 04/08/2017, 13:08
Replies: 503
Views: 144,936
Posted By RoxyLife
omg Thank You, Works amazingly idk why...

omg Thank You,

Works amazingly idk why people say its a virus my laptop still turns on after downloading :P

Just closes randomly but love it
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 04/07/2017, 19:31
Replies: 503
Views: 144,936
Posted By RoxyLife
doesnt work for me in flyff gold, it doesnt...

doesnt work for me in flyff gold, it doesnt attack anything just clicks on them
Forum: Private Server 01/22/2016, 20:13
Replies: 5
Views: 3,076
Posted By RoxyLife
I'm getting Error 24060 On Socket, I've done the...

I'm getting Error 24060 On Socket, I've done the update thing and running in Windows XP Compatible Mode
Forum: Pokemon 09/28/2015, 19:39
Replies: 6
Views: 765
Posted By RoxyLife
yay :~) i have skype but like you i dont do calls...

yay :~) i have skype but like you i dont do calls and video :D

i'll send you a pm =P

Edit: Messaged you with my ign :D
Forum: Pokemon 09/28/2015, 19:28
Replies: 6
Views: 765
Posted By RoxyLife
oh =S Yea i'd love it to give it ago :D i've...

oh =S

Yea i'd love it to give it ago :D i've made a few simple ones which work well but im just afraid of going to the bathroom and killing a shiny or something lol
Forum: Pokemon 09/28/2015, 19:14
Replies: 6
Views: 765
Posted By RoxyLife
yay a response :D PokeMMO, i've been useing...

yay a response :D

PokeMMO, i've been useing AutoHotKey for my scripts and the language will be English
Forum: Pokemon 09/28/2015, 18:44
Replies: 6
Views: 765
Posted By RoxyLife
Specific Pokemon Catcher HELP

Heya :~)

Not sure if this can even be done but here we go, I have scripted a fishing bot with pokemon centre healing, walking bot and they attack with the first attack, and a casino bot, but i...
Forum: Pokemon 08/30/2015, 14:31
Replies: 5
Views: 2,034
Posted By RoxyLife
Oh Sorry I use windows 10 and I don't have a clue...

Oh Sorry I use windows 10 and I don't have a clue how to fix it Sorry



:p lol Love You to =P
Forum: Pokemon 08/26/2015, 12:51
Replies: 5
Views: 2,034
Posted By RoxyLife
Talking Free PokeMMO Walking, Fishing, Casino Bot :~)

]Heya everyone, I've been playing PokeMMO for a couple weeks now and got bored of shiny hunting so I wanted a bot to do it for me, so I looked for some but the ones I found were outdated, or payed
...
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 08/25/2014, 19:48
Replies: 141
Views: 69,273
Posted By RoxyLife
can i use please?

can i use please?
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.