Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: thecrusher000
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 12/24/2014, 22:00
Replies: 6
[Buying] 101-120 Char
Views: 368
Posted By thecrusher000
how much for any of them?

how much for any of them?
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 12/21/2014, 02:43
Replies: 6
[Buying] 101-120 Char
Views: 368
Posted By thecrusher000
101-120 Char

Have cash, or in game money. Looking for any 101-120 char on any server, to easily contact me: my steam account is: thecrusher00

Thanks in advance
Forum: Silkroad Online 01/31/2013, 07:03
Replies: 75
Views: 12,545
Posted By thecrusher000
Server: Bootes Character Name: Croosha Level:...

Server: Bootes
Character Name: Croosha
Level: 47
Build: s/s Full int nuker

Looking for any English speaking guild, PM in game
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/09/2012, 08:55
Replies: 796
Views: 48,904
Posted By thecrusher000
Thank you works great again win 7 64 bit :D...

Thank you works great again win 7 64 bit

:D Great job
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/07/2012, 13:40
Replies: 61
Views: 5,784
Posted By thecrusher000
Hack works great except for one problem.. When...

Hack works great except for one problem.. When shooting with any gun

. *crosshair here*
^ bullet fire there
win7 64 bit
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/07/2012, 13:38
Replies: 43
Views: 4,306
Posted By thecrusher000
No menu shows up Win 7 64 bit

No menu shows up

Win 7 64 bit
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/07/2012, 13:37
Replies: 109
Views: 14,431
Posted By thecrusher000
No menu shows up Win 7 64bit

No menu shows up Win 7 64bit
Forum: WarRock 12/06/2012, 13:15
Replies: 116
Views: 16,597
Posted By thecrusher000
nope still not working..same error

nope still not working..same error
Forum: WarRock 12/06/2012, 12:06
Replies: 116
Views: 16,597
Posted By thecrusher000
I did, it still wont work

I did, it still wont work
Forum: WarRock 12/06/2012, 11:10
Replies: 116
Views: 16,597
Posted By thecrusher000
1.2? I just finished downloading the client from...

1.2? I just finished downloading the client from the website, is it the wrong one?
Forum: WarRock 12/06/2012, 10:44
Replies: 116
Views: 16,597
Posted By thecrusher000
I still get an error saying PZF is being used by...

I still get an error saying PZF is being used by another process.. any idea? I can't update or launch the game..

Win 7 64bit
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/19/2012, 21:38
Replies: 63
Views: 4,922
Posted By thecrusher000
Everyone that says it crashes, try 3-6times.. ...

Everyone that says it crashes, try 3-6times..

Win 7 64 bit working fine, Great hack
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/05/2012, 00:35
Replies: 63
Views: 4,922
Posted By thecrusher000
Great hack, works good win 7 64bit. Good job guys...

Great hack, works good win 7 64bit. Good job guys :D
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/03/2012, 20:44
Replies: 88
Views: 7,056
Posted By thecrusher000
As soon as I login I crash, tried changing dll...

As soon as I login I crash, tried changing dll name + injectors (tried using different ones) Still crash on login. Win 7 64bit
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/01/2012, 07:31
Replies: 85
Views: 6,691
Posted By thecrusher000
Sounds good, keep up the good work :D, love the...

Sounds good, keep up the good work :D, love the hacks. :D
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/01/2012, 07:25
Replies: 85
Views: 6,691
Posted By thecrusher000
Hey got an issue, when entering vehicles, bike...

Hey got an issue, when entering vehicles, bike airplaine tank, anything.. i just stand on top, can't even control or move or get out unless suicide, once i turn the hack off it works again.. any...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.