Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: RyanCan
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 08/02/2012, 23:17
Replies: 38
Views: 10,576
Posted By RyanCan
Gravity disortion(FA), Shadow shot(FA), All...

Gravity disortion(FA), Shadow shot(FA), All cannons

Storm grind (BL) , Force Kick(All sword classes)

Extreme dual cannon(Wizard)

That's all I'm 100% sure about.
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 07/27/2012, 17:39
Replies: 398
Views: 117,765
Posted By RyanCan
Why does this dc me whenever I enter UG?

Why does this dc me whenever I enter UG?
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 07/27/2012, 07:40
Replies: 243
Views: 33,873
Posted By RyanCan
Reminder

I've posted some buggs i found earlier but i think u overread them.
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 07/26/2012, 23:56
Replies: 52
Views: 17,401
Posted By RyanCan
This happens to me too.

This happens to me too.
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 07/26/2012, 16:20
Replies: 243
Views: 33,873
Posted By RyanCan
Bugs I've found: - Gate/door hack can't be...

Bugs I've found:
- Gate/door hack can't be toggled back off

This causes many issues in and outside of dungeons. Can't quest/warp or even log out, unless process is killed with task manager.
- No...
Forum: Cabal Online 07/26/2012, 15:09
Replies: 5
Views: 1,331
Posted By RyanCan
Ooh ic =P

Ooh ic =P
Forum: Cabal Online 07/26/2012, 14:32
Replies: 5
Views: 1,331
Posted By RyanCan
GM/Aoe/Range Hack used by a blader?

I've recently spotted this blader in ls using this hack. The thing is, each skill was affected by this hack. How is this possible?
Forum: Cabal Online 07/26/2012, 14:30
Replies: 1
Views: 540
Posted By RyanCan
Does it require a bypass to use Wallhack?

Title says it all:rolleyes:
Forum: Cabal Online 07/25/2012, 22:32
Replies: 1
Views: 514
Posted By RyanCan
Questions regarding bypasses.

1. Are programmers on this forum working on a new bypass that has a lesser Dc rate?

2. Will making my own bypass prevent the constant Disconnections gotten from the current bypass client...
Forum: Cabal Online 07/21/2012, 04:01
Replies: 5
Views: 963
Posted By RyanCan
GM/Aoe/Range

I want to know which skills other than cannons are affected by the Gm/Aoe/Range hack.

Edit: 105 views, no respond.

114 views.. No respond

Alright, this section is useless to me.
Mod might...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 07/21/2012, 03:45
Replies: 861
Views: 213,462
Posted By RyanCan
Ehm, this hack doesn't detect my character. ...

Ehm, this hack doesn't detect my character.

All stats remain 0
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 07/20/2012, 13:05
Replies: 1,281
Views: 237,271
Posted By RyanCan
Lately the bot has been less stable, I tend to...

Lately the bot has been less stable, I tend to recieve disconnections when walking in crowded areas.
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 07/20/2012, 03:47
Replies: 1,281
Views: 237,271
Posted By RyanCan
Good point, I've never really thought about that....

Good point, I've never really thought about that. I'd still like the spamclicking to be a little less though.
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 07/20/2012, 03:43
Replies: 502
Views: 124,566
Posted By RyanCan
Is it possible to turn wallhack on and off?

Is it possible to turn wallhack on and off?
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 07/20/2012, 02:37
Replies: 1,281
Views: 237,271
Posted By RyanCan
I've got to say, this bot is an amazing release....

I've got to say, this bot is an amazing release. I have found 1 point that I'd like you to take a look at. This bot has potential to run for a long time, unless u put no skill delay, this makes the...
Forum: Cabal Online 07/19/2012, 18:49
Replies: 1
Views: 2,105
Posted By RyanCan
Bartbilf's cheatengine table

U had post it somewhere, Could u reply with the link plox? I can't find it by search.
Forum: Cabal Online 07/19/2012, 15:18
Replies: 3
Views: 677
Posted By RyanCan
Thanks

These threads were helpful.
Forum: Cabal Guides & Templates 07/19/2012, 11:25
Replies: 142
Views: 113,665
Posted By RyanCan
Do you think u could make a vid about this?...

Do you think u could make a vid about this? Walking each one through step by step? I've been trying them out but it's just not working for me. I.e: When i freeze the value 3128464, for the sp hack,...
Forum: Cabal Online 07/19/2012, 05:54
Replies: 3
Views: 677
Posted By RyanCan
I could use some help.

This is probably not the first post of some newb to the forum asking for help, but I think i'm right here..

Anyways, I am new to hacks in cabal, and I could use some help starting off.
First,...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/01/2011, 23:41
Replies: 578
Views: 111,046
Posted By RyanCan
-.-

Isn't it great how something which was so good, can screw up your pc so bad?

Edit: now it shows me the login and then just vanish when i press start when loading my chars. Even better.. really...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/30/2011, 19:03
Replies: 578
Views: 111,046
Posted By RyanCan
ehm. i get a blank popup with yes or no ? ... and...

ehm. i get a blank popup with yes or no ? ... and then it brings me to websites login page whatever i choose..
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/30/2011, 16:55
Replies: 386
Views: 59,384
Posted By RyanCan
got my mouse stuck on 1 point of the comp what...

got my mouse stuck on 1 point of the comp what ever did it wouldn't stop placing my mouseo n the same spot every0,001 sec and i had 2 force relog + delete program,


Edit: it seemed that after a...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 06/21/2010, 14:57
Replies: 9
Views: 1,849
Posted By RyanCan
i got very old smurfit offsets can u gimme them...

i got very old smurfit offsets can u gimme them all ? :D
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/18/2010, 14:39
Replies: 170
Views: 55,769
Posted By RyanCan
Typo updated withv 1.246 instead of 1.256 its...

Typo updated withv 1.246 instead of 1.256 its clean and i gets me logged it^^
And ehh can u guys add a gateway select like EdxxLoader .. saves alot of lgin time..


SN: i Dont know where request...
Forum: Silkroad Online 04/13/2010, 12:26
Replies: 2
Views: 821
Posted By RyanCan
Unhappy SIlkroad patcher error ..

Ive been encountering this problem:
I open my silkoad patch thingie to update..
This is what happens ..
Blankpatcher for a few seconds and after it says

You have to install the new version of...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 41

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.