Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: dmhalya
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/05/2009, 19:40
Replies: 437
Views: 99,826
Posted By dmhalya
Hi. I would like to know if this bot is working...

Hi. I would like to know if this bot is working in China?? I have an error that there is no connection with the game or you are not logged into the game. Win7 x86
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/05/2009, 15:30
Replies: 684
Views: 193,790
Posted By dmhalya
I'm trying to run the bot on Vista 32. Everything...

I'm trying to run the bot on Vista 32. Everything is fine and runs, but when you harvest the Start button, the bot crawls into the Internet, firewall hung up his connection, he kills 1-2 monsters and...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.