Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: HuRRR
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 05/06/2020, 22:31
Replies: 2
Views: 1,116
Posted By HuRRR
Looking for a server

Hi there :)

I'm looking for a server based on pvp and farm, where xping is stupidly fast. I hate having to XP, but i'd liek to have fun by farming and fighting. Thanks :)
Forum: Private Server Advertising 02/05/2020, 19:25
Replies: 1
Views: 790
Posted By HuRRR
The 4th Coming [T4C] Kingdom Of Chaos

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

English Version

T4C is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game...
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 08/04/2019, 01:52
Replies: 74
Views: 16,370
Posted By HuRRR
Like the guy who start the .exe server file to...

Like the guy who start the .exe server file to make money hahaha

No thanks, make somes efforts.
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 07/03/2018, 04:22
Replies: 3
Views: 789
Posted By HuRRR
With 100+ afk players waiting for free afk cash...

With 100+ afk players waiting for free afk cash...
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 07/02/2018, 15:46
Replies: 3
Views: 789
Posted By HuRRR
Looking for a high xp / farming server

Hello :)

I'm looking for a server where we can xp ultrafast, but at max lvl, we can start farming to get god stuff like. I don't wan't to have to xp for a week, need something fast, but where we...
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 07/01/2018, 00:52
Replies: 26
Views: 5,506
Posted By HuRRR
Oh... And how can I change the client language?

Oh... And how can I change the client language?
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 06/30/2018, 17:49
Replies: 26
Views: 5,506
Posted By HuRRR
You could have said that the client was in...

You could have said that the client was in Spanish -_- ...
Forum: Last Chaos 06/25/2018, 17:06
Replies: 28
Views: 8,378
Posted By HuRRR
Detection: 7 / 61 ...

Detection: 7 / 61

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 06/16/2018, 15:35
Replies: 515
Views: 56,647
Posted By HuRRR
Still under maintenance..

Still under maintenance..
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 03/10/2018, 20:28
Replies: 269
Views: 32,879
Posted By HuRRR
Always get this message ×You have reached...

Always get this message


×You have reached the maximum number of registered accounts with this IP address!
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 03/10/2018, 20:16
Replies: 0
Views: 496
Posted By HuRRR
French/english server?

Hi there.

I'm french, and I speak english. Anyone know a nice server, with fun and easy xp, where peoples speak french and/or english? :mofo:
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 03/10/2018, 20:13
Replies: 25
Views: 6,225
Posted By HuRRR
Nice server... BUT, only spanish players, no one...

Nice server... BUT, only spanish players, no one try to help others, no one speak english, 5-6 online players...
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 10/29/2016, 05:06
Replies: 691
Views: 65,035
Posted By HuRRR
Server is really unstable these days.. Hope admin...

Server is really unstable these days.. Hope admin will resolve it soon, or I'll have to choose a new server...
Forum: Path of Exile 10/05/2014, 22:01
Replies: 7
Views: 4,871
Posted By HuRRR
Just used this one, nice service. Thanks...

Just used this one, nice service.

Thanks bro:)
Forum: Path of Exile 10/05/2014, 21:59
Replies: 22
Views: 5,921
Posted By HuRRR
The 1 month licence is only 5$...

The 1 month licence is only 5$...
Forum: Path of Exile 09/09/2014, 23:54
Replies: 12
Views: 5,738
Posted By HuRRR
There is anything interresting we can do by...

There is anything interresting we can do by opening 2 games ?
Forum: Path of Exile 09/08/2014, 22:12
Replies: 22
Views: 5,921
Posted By HuRRR
Oh I see, so where can I download the last...

Oh I see, so where can I download the last version with his working crack mate ?
Forum: Path of Exile 09/08/2014, 21:00
Replies: 22
Views: 5,921
Posted By HuRRR
Excuse me for this stupid question, but where's...

Excuse me for this stupid question, but where's the crack for the v0.21g please :handsdown:

:rolleyes:
Forum: Path of Exile 09/08/2014, 20:02
Replies: 7
Views: 4,871
Posted By HuRRR
Where buy PoE currency

Hi there.

Do you know any SAFE and REPUTABLE website where I might buy somes Chaos Orb safely and be sure I'll receive the goods ?
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 01/05/2014, 21:46
Replies: 2
Views: 405
Posted By HuRRR
Looking for this kind of server

I'm looking for a server where we can reach max lvl very fast, cheap cash, with lot of custom stuff for pve-pvp.

Very fast XP
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 05/09/2013, 16:46
Replies: 9
Views: 2,593
Posted By HuRRR
Enfin un serveur français. Je vais voir ça de ce...

Enfin un serveur français. Je vais voir ça de ce pas.
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 04/16/2013, 15:47
Replies: 8
Views: 534
Posted By HuRRR
Push Push

Push

Push
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 04/16/2013, 04:55
Replies: 4
Views: 518
Posted By HuRRR
With an hacked pp account hahaha

With an hacked pp account hahaha
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 04/15/2013, 17:16
Replies: 17
Views: 1,089
Posted By HuRRR
Ah shit I cant buy EG from paypal ?! ...

Ah shit I cant buy EG from paypal ?! ...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 04/15/2013, 06:54
Replies: 17
Views: 1,089
Posted By HuRRR
How many EGold u would habe for this account ?

How many EGold u would habe for this account ?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.