Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: DarKip
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 03/20/2013, 22:08
Replies: 66
Views: 12,136
Posted By DarKip
I see, well, am definitely looking forward to it....

I see, well, am definitely looking forward to it. At first I thought I wouldn't like the server as to seeing that most of the end-game items could easily be bought from HV, but after trying it out...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 03/20/2013, 21:21
Replies: 66
Views: 12,136
Posted By DarKip
Hi, I'm currently using your client and launcher,...

Hi, I'm currently using your client and launcher, but I'm still seeing quite a lot of items with "empty strings". Is it suppose to be like this?
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.