Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: cures
Forum: Joining e*pvp 03/01/2010, 05:28
Replies: 114
Views: 8,134
Posted By cures
Has my vote.

Has my vote.
Forum: Mabinogi 02/16/2010, 00:30
Replies: 129
Views: 8,296
Posted By cures
I am also interested in this video. ;)

I am also interested in this video. ;)
Forum: Mabinogi 02/15/2010, 17:27
Replies: 938
Views: 102,228
Posted By cures
Indeed the edit is simple; however, I was merely...

Indeed the edit is simple; however, I was merely pointing out the idiocy in downloading such a file.
Forum: Mabinogi 02/15/2010, 06:41
Replies: 938
Views: 102,228
Posted By cures
Try uploading to mediafire, where one doesn't...

Try uploading to mediafire, where one doesn't have to take a survey in order to download.
Forum: Mabinogi 02/15/2010, 03:23
Replies: 938
Views: 102,228
Posted By cures
LOL. Why don't you at least upload to a...

LOL.

Why don't you at least upload to a legit site, bitch.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/14/2010, 22:47
Replies: 108
Views: 22,678
Posted By cures
LOL, it's just a direct link to the tiara folder...

LOL, it's just a direct link to the tiara folder in mediafire which is a trusted source...

I just checked and the file seems to have been updated on Feb. 13th for v56.
Forum: Mabinogi 02/14/2010, 05:30
Replies: 5
Views: 657
Posted By cures
So... It's possible to mod the game into...

So...

It's possible to mod the game into letting you create a character while having premium options such as hairstyles, color, etc.?
Forum: Mabinogi 02/12/2010, 02:30
Replies: 44
Views: 6,529
Posted By cures
LOL. Thanks for the useful post, OP.

LOL.

Thanks for the useful post, OP.
Forum: Mabinogi 02/11/2010, 06:29
Replies: 26
Views: 1,441
Posted By cures
You are correct; what I meant to say was, ...

You are correct; what I meant to say was,

You need to unpack the .rar file and you can use winrar to do so.
Follow the link above.
Forum: Mabinogi 02/11/2010, 05:49
Replies: 26
Views: 1,441
Posted By cures
Uhm, you need winrar to unpack .rar files. It's...

Uhm, you need winrar to unpack .rar files.
It's like using winzip to unpack .zip files.

WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Look for the...
Forum: Mabinogi 01/30/2010, 06:19
Replies: 212
Views: 29,664
Posted By cures
OH JEZUS.

OH JEZUS.
Forum: Mabinogi 01/23/2010, 21:09
Replies: 59
Views: 3,964
Posted By cures
Uhm, I created an account named Style, which...

Uhm, I created an account named Style, which hasn't been confirmed yet...
I'm also Style on Mabimods.
Forum: Mabinogi 01/21/2010, 01:21
Replies: 6
Views: 1,006
Posted By cures
Tiara is updated... As of 1/18/10 it was fully...

Tiara is updated... As of 1/18/10 it was fully functional.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/19/2010, 23:33
Replies: 264
Views: 43,250
Posted By cures
I dled the latest version of tiara and it seems...

I dled the latest version of tiara and it seems to work with no problems.
But thank you for the quick response.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/19/2010, 22:58
Replies: 264
Views: 43,250
Posted By cures
Thanks for the release however it doesn't seem to...

Thanks for the release however it doesn't seem to work for me. >_<

[01/19/10 16:51:24] - Mabinogi Fantasia Patch for R48 v3.1
[01/19/10 16:51:24] - Created by spr33 for lemu.faucet
[01/19/10...
Forum: Mabinogi 01/15/2010, 00:19
Replies: 59
Views: 6,729
Posted By cures
Ok, so you don't want your hard work leaked to...

Ok, so you don't want your hard work leaked to all of mabinogi. Understandable.
But for the rest of us noobs who want mods but are also willing to work for it, how about throwing us a bone?
I...
Forum: Mabinogi 01/14/2010, 05:38
Replies: 73
Views: 9,555
Posted By cures
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/mabinogi/427090-ma...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Mabinogi 01/14/2010, 03:14
Replies: 78
Views: 10,021
Posted By cures
German o-o. 你好吗?;D

German o-o.
你好吗?;D
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/10/2010, 18:58
Replies: 90
Views: 40,654
Posted By cures
Ok so I got the first error to go away. I'm...

Ok so I got the first error to go away.
I'm running vista 64 and so I selected the option to run the script in x86
but the only problem is now, my character does not pick up gold.

Again, thanks...
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/10/2010, 06:54
Replies: 90
Views: 40,654
Posted By cures
Hi, I'm running the script and everything works...

Hi, I'm running the script and everything works for a few seconds before this error pops up
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Thanks in advance for the help.
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.