Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Frejoh466
Forum: Cabal Guides & Templates 09/09/2013, 08:19
Replies: 41
Views: 44,986
Posted By Frejoh466
I can't find the pointers. Take, let say...

I can't find the pointers. Take, let say CrosixTH.

I find the value, it's a double type, if I look what writes to, I find that it's ">> 7FEF406C22F - mov [r13+00],rax", "rax = 4079B00000000000"...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.