Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: xeiroso
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/02/2013, 05:50
Replies: 7
Views: 1,583
Posted By xeiroso
What's the price of the skin? I might be...

What's the price of the skin? I might be interested aswell.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/02/2013, 03:31
Replies: 303
Views: 22,202
Posted By xeiroso
Howdy mate. I'm from the server EUW, and was...

Howdy mate.
I'm from the server EUW, and was wondering if you're boosting there. I saw at the start of this post that you weren't, but I'm wondering if you started to do it meanwhile?

Thanks in...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 04/17/2010, 18:41
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,428
Posted By xeiroso
@Warlax & Clinton, this version is great. The...

@Warlax & Clinton, this version is great. The only downsides are the dura dc not being working(altho I dont really use it that much, so it's kinda okay for me), and it's great that fatal strike...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 04/16/2010, 15:45
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,428
Posted By xeiroso
Finaly dloaded, read.

Hey everyone. I was trying to get sirhooks unsucessfuly ever since V0.16 was realeased. After I tried with this program that this guy mentions, I could do it. I installed the program, and went to...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 04/16/2010, 03:31
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,428
Posted By xeiroso
Well, he's the one who had all the work, he's...

Well, he's the one who had all the work, he's almost giving it for free. In return for the bot, all he asks for is that we complete some surveys at that site so he can also get some cash out of it,...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 04/15/2010, 23:07
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,428
Posted By xeiroso
lol, chill out man. We can't download 1...

lol, chill out man.
We can't download 1 version of it and you already wanna nuke this thread lol... I mean, it's not like it's the creators fault.
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 04/14/2010, 19:56
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,428
Posted By xeiroso
Well, if it was that easy for me, I'd be here...

Well, if it was that easy for me, I'd be here very happy and grateful, but in the surveys I get, they dont ask for email, they ask for my cell number. I tried fakes, but it wont work, then I even...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 04/14/2010, 18:28
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,428
Posted By xeiroso
I hate to be just another annoying guy...

I hate to be just another annoying guy complaining about the site, but I have no problem filing the surveys, I actualy even filled with my actual number and went through to the end, but it never...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 04/12/2010, 19:27
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,428
Posted By xeiroso
IMHO wichever way is easier for you is fine. I...

IMHO wichever way is easier for you is fine. I mean, as long as we can enjoy your great bot anytime soon, atleast I'd be very grateful. :handsdown: Great work, thanks alot!
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.