Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: nesij
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 11/09/2010, 12:13
Replies: 1
Views: 574
Posted By nesij
up up up up pls help.

up up up up pls help.
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 11/09/2010, 08:30
Replies: 1
Views: 574
Posted By nesij
how to Freebsd GM is written? Help.

Hi everyone
I rented a server and I installed FreeBSD. The game, everything is operating normally.
My question is: But I can not write a kind of GM. how to Freebsd GM is written?

Please help me....
Forum: Metin2 09/23/2010, 21:38
Replies: 4
Views: 1,289
Posted By nesij
Hello. I think it will be easier to translate nu ...

Hello. I think it will be easier to translate nu

The end of my server ip address: is *. 210 bits.
After downloading the client with autopatch: *. 90:13003 a fall.

I'm having a problem like...
Forum: Metin2 09/23/2010, 21:26
Replies: 4
Views: 1,289
Posted By nesij
Merhaba. Sanırım bu nu çevirmeniz daha kolay...

Merhaba. Sanırım bu nu çevirmeniz daha kolay olacak :)

Sunucumun ip adresinin sonu : *.210 ile bitiyor.
autopatch ile clienti indirdikten sonra ise : *.90:13003 a düşüyor.

Benim sunucumda...
Forum: Metin2 09/23/2010, 20:55
Replies: 4
Views: 1,289
Posted By nesij
NORM,BUSY, FULL problem.. Hälfte

Hi.

Ich bin auf meinem Server mit Virtual PC.

1 - My Client connect. cmd - netstat -an / falschen ip

[Only registered and activated users can see links]


2 - Dont write NORM,BUSY, FULL
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 11/19/2009, 10:08
Replies: 1
Views: 387
Posted By nesij
Swap PvP-Server-Fehler, bitte helfen !!! :(

statische IP-Adresse, aber der Login-Bildschirm aus dem Spiel auf pvp installiert ist. freebsd swapsapce schreibt Fehler. Ihr Server 64x2 AMD CPU / 2 GB RAM Bitte helfen!.....
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.