Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kalkih
Forum: Tera 02/01/2013, 13:30
Replies: 8
Views: 1,925
Posted By kalkih
Sold gold to a user on the forum this week, got...

Sold gold to a user on the forum this week, got scammed on 64 euros.
I went first since he had like 60/0/0 rep and seemed like a trustworthy member. Never got the payment efter I gave him the 8k...
Forum: Trading 01/28/2013, 19:37
Replies: 6
Views: 457
Posted By kalkih
I'm interested HMU on skype @ kalkih

I'm interested HMU on skype @ kalkih
Forum: Trading 01/28/2013, 18:54
Replies: 1
Views: 385
Posted By kalkih
Add me on skype @ kalkih

Add me on skype @ kalkih
Forum: Tera 06/27/2012, 20:34
Replies: 1
Views: 840
Posted By kalkih
Wanna know this too.

Wanna know this too.
Forum: Tera 06/23/2012, 19:57
Replies: 61
Views: 30,602
Posted By kalkih
Level 60, I made a custom profile to farm mobs in...

Level 60, I made a custom profile to farm mobs in grankarus for reputation credits, is it possible that it's the profile that's the problem?

If that's the case, is there any chance that you could...
Forum: Tera 06/22/2012, 16:53
Replies: 61
Views: 30,602
Posted By kalkih
Crashes when i selected profile, I have Win7...

Crashes when i selected profile, I have Win7 64bit with .NET Framework 4.0.

Any ideas?
Forum: League of Legends 04/26/2012, 15:53
Replies: 4,770
Views: 627,117
Posted By kalkih
I didn't get any. :(

I didn't get any. :(
Forum: League of Legends 04/26/2012, 15:52
Replies: 155
Views: 17,313
Posted By kalkih
I didn't get any IP when I converted to the new...

I didn't get any IP when I converted to the new system... Had 200+ refs. :(
Forum: League of Legends 04/10/2012, 23:16
Replies: 20
Views: 4,096
Posted By kalkih
That shit is not for me, I'm a total noob. ^ ^

That shit is not for me, I'm a total noob. ^ ^
Forum: League of Legends 04/10/2012, 18:45
Replies: 20
Views: 4,096
Posted By kalkih
Does someone know how to use this?

Does someone know how to use this?
Forum: League of Legends 01/02/2012, 19:05
Replies: 20
Views: 3,533
Posted By kalkih
Run LoL in window mode.

Run LoL in window mode.
Forum: League of Legends 01/01/2012, 22:59
Replies: 4,770
Views: 627,117
Posted By kalkih
Battletraining clicks just over the first...

Battletraining clicks just over the first continue :( Good job anyways!
The level 5 detect system is awesome!

Battletraining clicks just over the first continue :( Good job anyways!
The level 5...
Forum: League of Legends 01/01/2012, 15:47
Replies: 4,770
Views: 627,117
Posted By kalkih
That's the problem, it's not good, one VM takes...

That's the problem, it's not good, one VM takes 800-900MB and your OS takes like 1,5-2GB.

So, you have enough RAM for 1 VM.

If you reinstall with 64bit OS you could run 2 VMs I guess.
Forum: League of Legends 01/01/2012, 14:29
Replies: 4,770
Views: 627,117
Posted By kalkih
LOL, get more RAM or 64bit OS.

LOL, get more RAM or 64bit OS.
Forum: League of Legends 12/30/2011, 14:48
Replies: 4,770
Views: 627,117
Posted By kalkih
Sometimes if i shut down the bot during a game,...

Sometimes if i shut down the bot during a game, it skips a game and does only play 11 games because it counts the game i cancled too, can't you make the bot so it checks summoner level instead of...
Forum: League of Legends 12/29/2011, 21:57
Replies: 4,770
Views: 627,117
Posted By kalkih
I have the same CPU and same amount RAM, clocked...

I have the same CPU and same amount RAM, clocked the CPU to 4,7Ghz.

1Gb RAM and 1 processor core for each VM. Using Windows XP 32bit.

Edit: Running 5 VMs
Forum: League of Legends 09/07/2011, 20:16
Replies: 1,503
Views: 200,844
Posted By kalkih
I can't really understand german but i'm running...

I can't really understand german but i'm running Windows XP + League of Legends and it takes about 750 RAM in VMware. so i would recommend atleast 800mb dedicated for each VMware instance if you are...
Forum: League of Legends 09/07/2011, 20:11
Replies: 1,503
Views: 200,844
Posted By kalkih
12Gb of RAM and SSD harddrive. My CPU is the...

12Gb of RAM and SSD harddrive.
My CPU is the bottle, 95-100% load all the time so i can't run more than 5 VMwares. :(
Forum: League of Legends 09/07/2011, 17:38
Replies: 1,503
Views: 200,844
Posted By kalkih
Working flawless! Running 5 windows on my...

Working flawless!

Running 5 windows on my main computer and 2 on my laptop.
Eats RAM tho, using 7,22Gb with 5 windows.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.