Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Tera
You last visited: Today at 19:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scammer Alert . for Tera gold sellers

Discussion on Scammer Alert . for Tera gold sellers within the Tera forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Scammer Alert . for Tera gold sellers

Do not send money first unless he has shown you the gold .

this user offered me 32k gold at a rate of 5k gold per 18 euros.
and he didnt want to trade, instead he said he will send by mail . i gave him 110 euros altogether for that 32k gold , and he gave me 32 gold 41 silver and 64 bronze . me being a nice guy , i told him if he didnt give me the remaining gold i will open a dispute and i dont want that small amount,

i will personally trade his character and give him back his exact amount , he refused and called me a "scammer " in a diff way , and refused to pay me back , so watch out. also can i request that action be taken against him ? for fraud ?
-------------------------------

scammer name :
dkerkhofs

(any admins/mods are welcomed to check our private messages for proof)

what do i want to get from the end of this thread ?
make sure you see what you pay for, before you pay for it. becareful everyone . i am very sure that the 108 euros wont be coming back . And as for game golds to buy , NEVER BUY FROM topvipgold.com
they're top notch scammers, ive paid 1742 pounds in total and i still havent received my gold till now , now for all that trouble i have a write a detailed report to ym creditcard company to do a claim , and wait 2 months for it, knowing that i might not even get back that large sum of money .

------------------------------------------------------------

heres the dispute chat to decide who the scammer is -_-...

30/01/2013 23:25 GMT -
Seller: you got what you payed for, i am very unhappy whit what your doing now. i gave you 324166 in game credits, but now you wanne raise a dispute, because you know i can never get this credits back in the game, because i cant complain at the game company!
calling me a scammer when i gave him the money and he gave me like.. 1/100 of the amount lmao .

30/01/2013 23:28 GMT - Buyer: Get on game , ill trade the gold PERSONALLY to you . then issue me a refund and we'll settle this dispute properly, ive bought over 60,000 gold from wowcontrol and he does it fine, its 60,000 gold 0 silver 0 bronze and not 60 g 0 silver 0 bronze

30/01/2013 23:32 GMT - Buyer: Get on game , ill trade the gold PERSONALLY to you . then issue me a refund and we'll settle this dispute properly, ive bought over 60,000 gold from wowcontrol and he does it fine, its 60,000 gold 0 silver 0 bronze and not 60 g 0 silver 0 bronze

30/01/2013 23:34 GMT - Buyer: he has issues reading, 32 and 32000 . i paid for 32000's worth and he gave 32 's worth . how is this legitimate ?

dennis kerkhofs has declined your request for a 110.00 EUR refund to settle
this dispute and has posted a new message in the Resolution Centre.

30/01/2013 23:34 GMT - PayPal: Buyer escalated this dispute to a Claim.

Being a nice person , ill just link him as well so people can enlighten him what 32k gold in tera actually mean to this .. i dont know lv 20 character who claims to sell 32k gold and has only 32 gold ? i even offered to give him back his gold first so he will refund me . people these days ... Honestly what is 32 gold to me at lv 60 :S ?

PS: i tried sending the gold back to him, he had already deleted the character.

heres the proof

in epvp message

Originally Posted by Dkerkhofs
him:Hi i see your in need of tera fraya gold,

i can get you cheaper 5k for 18 euro

leaving tera so wanne get rid of it.

got 32k in stock atm buy 30 and get the 2k extra.

paypal payment to

me:send me your ig name to make transfer after money has been send
Lets talk in game ? ? Pm me in game ill be on Smile now xD

him:am in bed already just cheking my email and saw your reply, we can talk tomorro if you want.

him:sorry for bweeing so late hard time at work :s am online atm

ME:is your character samsung ?check email , ive already sent through 110 euros

Him :yes my toon is samsing, ill go check the paypal and transfer the gold to the toon

me:hello ? whats taking so long ?
him: i already send you the gold true parcel post
me: 32000-32 im still missing 31968 gold from you... ?
him : you got what you asked i even gave you more ! 324166 something, deal was 32k
me :i see.. thats why you didnt wanted to trade me instead to send it by mail..
Him:?? no thats because mail is safer then trade, look mate you got what you bought. you know what i think your raising a dispute to get your money back. because you know i can never get my game gold back thats why your doing like this.you got what you bought, and i find it very rude what your doing now!

and back to the paypal chat. i offered to give him back the gold . he refused and declined took the money and ran . so can anyone tell me who the scammer was ?

If anyone is buying gold form fraya server in tera, look for wowcontrol here, he sells gold cheap and reliable. ive bought over 50k gold from him . and i can testify for it .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/31/2013, 22:32   #2

elite*gold: 25
thats ur own fault - trade via request a trade & keep writing via PM system here so epvp & police can help u easly getting ur money back.
Old 02/01/2013, 02:41   #3

dude.. dont post screenshots with your char-name here (and dont post your name in your other thread or anywhere)
unless you want to get banned ingame..
Old 02/01/2013, 12:46   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Tidus™ View Post
thats ur own fault - trade via request a trade & keep writing via PM system here so epvp & police can help u easly getting ur money back.
just found out how to request a trade , but what puzzles me is if im not using elite gold , and im using paypal how does the epvp and police help get my money back ?
Old 02/01/2013, 13:19   #5

ehm lol dude u can get refunded be paypal...
just get ur cash back say "didnt got the stuff for that i payd for" there is a shance u dont get the money back if u say he didnt gave me the gold i payd for (virtual values dosnt get refunded.)

PS: always buy via ebay or at trustet sellers.

never buy from untrusted peoples.

i cold tell u some trustable sellers if needed.
Old 02/01/2013, 13:30   #6

Sold gold to a user on the forum this week, got scammed on 64 euros.
I went first since he had like 60/0/0 rep and seemed like a trustworthy member. Never got the payment efter I gave him the 8k gold ingame.

I now know about the request system, and will use it in the future for sure.

Can I report him somehow?
Old 02/01/2013, 15:40   #7

complain are... and never trade to peoples without request a trade ... the rep dosnt say enything ... it can be scamed rep or just made be him self..
Old 02/06/2013, 05:21   #8

this guy scammed me too.. in Aion. what a tard.
Old 02/06/2013, 12:41   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalkih View Post
Sold gold to a user on the forum this week, got scammed on 64 euros.
I went first since he had like 60/0/0 rep and seemed like a trustworthy member. Never got the payment efter I gave him the 8k gold ingame.

I now know about the request system, and will use it in the future for sure.

Can I report him somehow?
Sad to hear that you got scammed mate.