Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Deuk
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/31/2012, 05:05
Replies: 3
Views: 428
Posted By Deuk
I've already got a few offers via private...

I've already got a few offers via private messages, but if they don't work out I'll make sure to contact you :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/31/2012, 00:10
Replies: 3
Views: 428
Posted By Deuk
No one interested then? :)

No one interested then? :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/26/2012, 02:59
Replies: 3
Views: 428
Posted By Deuk
WTT NA LVL 30 for EUW LVL 30

Hey there guys,

I just realised I still had an account on NA which is level 30.
I've been looking for a smurf on EUW but to be honest, I've been way too lazy to level my own..

So here I am...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/13/2012, 05:37
Replies: 394
Views: 85,042
Posted By Deuk
Wow, you're a god! :D

Wow, you're a god! :D
Forum: League of Legends 05/06/2012, 03:48
Replies: 8
Views: 1,150
Posted By Deuk
From what I've heard the fastest way to level (I...

From what I've heard the fastest way to level (I don't know if thats after 15/19) is to play 5v5 Dominion with 5 premade players and just stay at spawn. Letting the other team win in 5 minutes should...
Forum: League of Legends 04/27/2012, 23:41
Replies: 7
Views: 676
Posted By Deuk
The new system also has up to 3 days delay

The new system also has up to 3 days delay
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/26/2012, 19:49
Replies: 2
Views: 480
Posted By Deuk
Sure you can! :) Just add me on Skype or PM me...

Sure you can! :)
Just add me on Skype or PM me on here and we'll work it out
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/26/2012, 05:50
Replies: 2
Views: 480
Posted By Deuk
Very cheap Elo boost up to 1400 [First one to post gets 50 for free]

Hello everyone!

I'm here to offer you the cheapest Elo boosting up to 1400 on EU servers.
I decided to do this since I have alot of free time but not enough money to buy all the amazing skins...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.