Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 177
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: StarBlue
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/28/2025, 08:27
Replies: 3
Views: 10,800
Posted By StarBlue
Exclamation Any good Proxy SOCKS 5?

I'd like to know which website you recommend for buying proxies, preferably SOCKS 5 for Silkroad, since I've tried some and they didn't work. Which ones do you use?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/09/2025, 23:22
Replies: 767
Views: 34,642
Posted By StarBlue
IGN: Sadek

IGN: Sadek
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 12/08/2023, 20:31
Replies: 74
Views: 25,902
Posted By StarBlue
you have the exe files without asking me for the...

you have the exe files without asking me for the maxiguard files??

I would like to start the client but without it asking me for the exe files, I tried with the sro_client that is there but it...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 12/07/2023, 00:52
Replies: 74
Views: 25,902
Posted By StarBlue
Hello again !! Can you upload the client or...

Hello again !!

Can you upload the client or at least the files that do not need the maxiguard dlls?
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 12/06/2023, 06:03
Replies: 74
Views: 25,902
Posted By StarBlue
Hello ! Very good contribution, very...

Hello !

Very good contribution, very grateful, although is it necessary to have a key to be able to start the last two modules?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Silkroad Online 07/18/2023, 22:01
Replies: 40
Views: 11,059
Posted By StarBlue
Is there any way to put it in English?

Is there any way to put it in English?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/19/2021, 20:51
Replies: 96
Views: 20,014
Posted By StarBlue
Bad.. no accept PHbot

Bad.. no accept PHbot
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/03/2020, 17:13
Replies: 88
Views: 23,454
Posted By StarBlue
How to descompile cliente?

How to descompile cliente?
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/03/2020, 06:38
Replies: 88
Views: 23,454
Posted By StarBlue
what's the blowfish key??

what's the blowfish key??
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/14/2020, 05:56
Replies: 378
Views: 51,241
Posted By StarBlue
Register work?

Register work?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/12/2020, 19:18
Replies: 97
Views: 14,157
Posted By StarBlue
Same files VictoriaSRO? same system :D

Same files VictoriaSRO? same system :D
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/03/2020, 08:30
Replies: 1,080
Views: 209,304
Posted By StarBlue
Europeans are more likely to win in a pvp A...

Europeans are more likely to win in a pvp

A balance should be made between both races

Skills likewise, Warlock have a high probability of getting stun

Combo Arrow of the Bow build

Swing...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/07/2019, 23:10
Replies: 1,093
Views: 113,590
Posted By StarBlue
Error only Electus ...

Error only Electus

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Solution?
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 05/13/2019, 12:25
Replies: 467
Views: 66,356
Posted By StarBlue
thank you solvent that error, now I have another

thank you solvent that error, now I have another
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 05/12/2019, 19:54
Replies: 467
Views: 66,356
Posted By StarBlue
[Sun May 12 13:51:29.178531 2019] [php7:error]...

[Sun May 12 13:51:29.178531 2019] [php7:error] [pid 7232:tid 1272] [client ::1:49992] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Zend\\Permissions\\Acl\\Exception\\InvalidArgumentException: Role 'guest' not found in...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 05/11/2019, 15:53
Replies: 467
Views: 66,356
Posted By StarBlue
It does not connect me, but when I remove the...

It does not connect me, but when I remove the lines in config/autoload/bjyauthorize.global.php
Back to normal
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 05/11/2019, 12:40
Replies: 467
Views: 66,356
Posted By StarBlue
I already have it installed, but I already did...

I already have it installed, but I already did all the steps when I started the section

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

omitting this step, I did not understand very well
...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 05/11/2019, 07:04
Replies: 467
Views: 66,356
Posted By StarBlue
http://i.epvpimg.com/LNLAfab.png I have...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]


I have this error in the first step
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 05/10/2019, 14:02
Replies: 467
Views: 66,356
Posted By StarBlue
How to activate the functions? that is visible...

How to activate the functions? that is visible set and avatar
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 05/10/2019, 04:48
Replies: 467
Views: 66,356
Posted By StarBlue
How to activate Inventory view?

How to activate Inventory view?
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 05/10/2019, 00:11
Replies: 4
Views: 2,499
Posted By StarBlue
MSSQL Error -> Function getStringArray(Select...

MSSQL Error -> Function getStringArray(Select EventName From _EventsState Where State = 1), exception catched:Cannot open database "UnixEventsV2" requested by the login. The login failed.
Login...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 05/09/2019, 12:54
Replies: 76
Views: 14,570
Posted By StarBlue
there is something wrong? ...

there is something wrong?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 05/09/2019, 04:40
Replies: 76
Views: 14,570
Posted By StarBlue
how to use? start the filter and then...

how to use?

start the filter and then gatewayserver.exe and agentserver.exe?


because I started the filter and I open the modules and close them immediately
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 05/08/2019, 13:45
Replies: 467
Views: 66,356
Posted By StarBlue
now solve, now how do I enter the administration...

now solve, now how do I enter the administration panel
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 05/08/2019, 12:18
Replies: 467
Views: 66,356
Posted By StarBlue
Taiwan Database How to enter admin...

Taiwan Database



How to enter admin panel?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 177

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.