Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Blitz82
Forum: Dekaron Trading 07/16/2012, 11:46
Replies: 0
Views: 240
Posted By Blitz82
BUMP

BUMP
Forum: Dekaron Trading 07/13/2012, 22:16
Replies: 0
Views: 240
Posted By Blitz82
WTS 160 mage and 160 summy! Hellion.

Ok so im looking for offers in Euro's for 2 accounts. first off is the mage with all gear included which is:
+9 160 Staff FS with pyramids 1 vit option
+9 156 armour FS with 87 meds 1 line
+8 158...
Forum: Dekaron Trading 07/13/2012, 21:56
Replies: 80
Views: 3,452
Posted By Blitz82
Server: HELLION Name: Stooshe Item: +9 160...

Server: HELLION
Name: Stooshe
Item: +9 160 Wand (Orenta) :D
Forum: Dekaron 01/03/2012, 20:11
Replies: 15
Views: 1,855
Posted By Blitz82
Look at top :D thats the one thing I simply...

Look at top :D thats the one thing I simply cannot do whatever i try ^^ so I have to rely on people updating the ones on here, not ideal for me! currently using Bleanders CRC! which is working for...
Forum: Dekaron 01/03/2012, 18:50
Replies: 15
Views: 1,855
Posted By Blitz82
The game starts fine and when I click on server...

The game starts fine and when I click on server and connect screen goes black and i get the client is out of date error! all the hacks are in correct place! and to top it off I gave the maplist.csv...
Forum: Dekaron 01/03/2012, 15:54
Replies: 15
Views: 1,855
Posted By Blitz82
CRC folder was downloaded from Bleander and put...

CRC folder was downloaded from Bleander and put in the Bin folder yes, now the strange part I was talking with someone who had wallhack done and working, got him to send me his file (maplist.csv) put...
Forum: Dekaron 01/03/2012, 13:42
Replies: 15
Views: 1,855
Posted By Blitz82
Hi mango thx for your quick reply, I tried what...

Hi mango thx for your quick reply, I tried what you said and i can connect to the game that way I can also connect after i put in the modified channel list, so i can connect to the DKSquare channel,...
Forum: Dekaron 01/03/2012, 10:36
Replies: 15
Views: 1,855
Posted By Blitz82
Client version not up to date!

Hey guys wanna start by saying thx to the people that take their time to help others on here, learned a lot from the guides but i have a problem!
im on win7 32bit, I keep getting the above error no...
Forum: Dekaron Trading 11/07/2010, 20:34
Replies: 15
Views: 1,806
Posted By Blitz82
Selling leonad? im interested PM ME

Selling leonad? im interested PM ME
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/13/2010, 14:30
Replies: 10
Views: 1,851
Posted By Blitz82
Well i got the offset for autopot but whenever...

Well i got the offset for autopot but whenever activated i seem to dc!
autopot offset: 007E1E18 anyway i work on this issue, hope this helps
Forum: Dekaron 03/17/2010, 13:40
Replies: 1
Views: 1,800
Posted By Blitz82
5% attack gems

Could any1 be so kind and tell me where 5% attack gems drop not found any info after searching, thx in advance. :)
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/04/2010, 18:40
Replies: 86
Views: 17,303
Posted By Blitz82
This works great thx a lot! I had a bit of...

This works great thx a lot! I had a bit of trouble working out how to add them lines manually but got there in the end!
@63 log in to character selection screen, activate the player detect script...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/05/2009, 00:48
Replies: 16
Views: 6,263
Posted By Blitz82
New to all this but..seems stable with new...

New to all this but..seems stable with new address in script now thx!
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.