Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ooClydeoo
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/26/2015, 11:35
Replies: 77
Views: 41,529
Posted By ooClydeoo
Besten Dank! Software funktioniert

Besten Dank!
Software funktioniert
Forum: Facebook 11/30/2015, 11:03
Replies: 4
Views: 4,435
Posted By ooClydeoo
omg fosass PLEASE LOOK AT THE DATE FIRST!!!

omg fosass PLEASE LOOK AT THE DATE FIRST!!!
Forum: Dragon City 10/10/2015, 16:15
Replies: 15
Views: 2,097
Posted By ooClydeoo
Thanks many for 2B gold FINALLY I CAN UPGRADE...

Thanks many for 2B gold
FINALLY I CAN UPGRADE MY BREEDING SANCTURAY AND STUFF
Forum: Dragon City 11/28/2014, 12:41
Replies: 969
Views: 54,420
Posted By ooClydeoo
1748488405

1748488405
Forum: Facebook 05/21/2012, 01:46
Replies: 183
Views: 15,262
Posted By ooClydeoo
Please send the password, I'll thank you in...

Please send the password, I'll thank you in advance :)
Forum: Facebook 07/23/2011, 13:37
Replies: 34
Views: 6,498
Posted By ooClydeoo
Yeah, same goes to me...I dunno if that value...

Yeah, same goes to me...I dunno if that value when you click it would make your resources go bankrupt, scary!
Forum: Facebook 07/16/2011, 02:49
Replies: 119
Views: 10,261
Posted By ooClydeoo
Received the pm you sent, thanks a lot sir! ...

Received the pm you sent, thanks a lot sir!
I'll keep this code like a treasure! :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown:
Forum: Facebook 07/15/2011, 06:12
Replies: 119
Views: 10,261
Posted By ooClydeoo
Can I request for the Instant monster lab...

Can I request for the Instant monster lab training through the permission of the owner?
Promise I'll keep the code for myself...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/17/2009, 05:40
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,356,705
Posted By ooClydeoo
Brian you are our hero, keep on making scripts...

Brian you are our hero, keep on making scripts for gc ph, we support you, we are not abusers nor sellers, thnx for everything, you rock!
:D
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/15/2009, 08:23
Replies: 10,240
Views: 1,356,705
Posted By ooClydeoo
sir....

sir wag po naman sana ito ang last, paabutin niyo naman po ng nova event, para magka nova po ako xD;)
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.