i know how it works.. actually its still working.... i tried many ways until i found a way on how to use it properly... its very simple.... same codes and same procedures and i add something so i can still use it..
take note i always got oooppsss... but it doesn't matter.. because as i said i add some procedures and it still working 100%...
i know how it works.. actually its still working.... i tried many ways until i found a way on how to use it properly... its very simple.... same codes and same procedures and i add something so i can still use it..
take note i always got oooppsss... but it doesn't matter.. because as i said i add some procedures and it still working 100%...
What I did was before i change the esp10 to 50, I enable speed hack at a lower speed rate then reload the page by clicking my picture at the bottom (Not by reloading firefox). right after reloading start banking even if it says 0 then after a fex bank alls, quickly switch esp50 back to esp 10, disable speed hack, wait for the game to be save then reload the game.
Backyard Monsters - Instant Monsters (Working as of 5.7.2011) 07/22/2011 - Facebook - 72 Replies Hehe guys. You though I leech? No I don't. I'm the first one that found this code. If you don't belive. Try to find it.
This works on Windows 7, Vista, XP in Cheat Engine 5.6.1, 6.0, 6.1, this instructions are currently for Windows 7, Cheat Engine 6.0.
Short Instructions (For Professional):
75 15 8B 83 84 01 00 00 - Change "JNE" to "JB"
Long Instructions (For Begginers):
Backyard monsters HACK!! Working 100% 12/23/2010 - Facebook - 14 Replies I have found new Hack for Backyard Monsters.. Just download the file and the tutorial
*removed because sharecash is not allowed*
Enjoy!!!:D Dont forget to Click Thanks dont Say Thanks!!!