Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: TestTubeBaby
Forum: Dekaron 09/13/2009, 09:11
Replies: 7
Views: 497
Posted By TestTubeBaby
I am really not gettin this one...:confused:

I am really not gettin this one...:confused:
Forum: Dekaron 09/13/2009, 07:20
Replies: 7
Views: 497
Posted By TestTubeBaby
umm... well that obviously not an offset or the...

umm... well that obviously not an offset or the array so... wtf?
Forum: Dekaron 09/13/2009, 06:27
Replies: 7
Views: 497
Posted By TestTubeBaby
New Skill Offsets

Well flame away and call me a noob all you want, im pretty sure I wont get em, but can some one please give me new skill offsets, or the array, that would be best... Pretty Plz.
I would worship...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 09/13/2009, 04:54
Replies: 713
Views: 149,025
Posted By TestTubeBaby
The offsets are just outdated.

The offsets are just outdated.
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 09/13/2009, 03:10
Replies: 1,205
Views: 358,433
Posted By TestTubeBaby
[QUOTE=6Drako9;3014772]well TestTubeBaby the only...

[QUOTE=6Drako9;3014772]well TestTubeBaby the only unusual thing is attatching CE to unpacked_dekaron (you actually don't even need this for csv editing)
Instead try just runing the 2Moons...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 09/12/2009, 22:28
Replies: 1,205
Views: 358,433
Posted By TestTubeBaby
[QUOTE=6Drako9;3008274]@TestTubeBaby well if...

[QUOTE=6Drako9;3008274]@TestTubeBaby
well if you are searching for array of bytes the Hex box should be ticked (CE even does it for you automatically)
and so when you hit search you should find an...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 09/12/2009, 07:22
Replies: 1,205
Views: 358,433
Posted By TestTubeBaby
Hey guys im having trouble updating the adresses....

Hey guys im having trouble updating the adresses. A few questions.
1.) Am I supposed to search for the array of bytes with hex on or off?
2.) I cannot find adresses for any of the arrays I put in,...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 09/12/2009, 07:17
Replies: 713
Views: 149,025
Posted By TestTubeBaby
Hey, none of these hacks seem to be working for...

Hey, none of these hacks seem to be working for me anymore, anyone else having problems?
Forum: Dekaron 09/12/2009, 07:13
Replies: 10
Views: 2,233
Posted By TestTubeBaby
... umm after he told me it was server sided I...

... umm after he told me it was server sided I stopped asking... and im really not even sure why im arguing with you about this.
Forum: Dekaron 09/12/2009, 07:00
Replies: 10
Views: 2,233
Posted By TestTubeBaby
Yes I gathered that... Did u read the thread?

Yes I gathered that... Did u read the thread?
Forum: Dekaron 09/12/2009, 06:55
Replies: 10
Views: 2,233
Posted By TestTubeBaby
well thanks for the answer then.... eventually

well thanks for the answer then.... eventually
Forum: Dekaron 09/12/2009, 06:47
Replies: 10
Views: 2,233
Posted By TestTubeBaby
Now couldnt you have just said that in the first...

Now couldnt you have just said that in the first place.
Forum: Dekaron 09/12/2009, 05:31
Replies: 10
Views: 2,233
Posted By TestTubeBaby
hmm that seems like something I wouldnt need to...

hmm that seems like something I wouldnt need to be on a hacking website to figure out
Forum: Dekaron 09/07/2009, 23:52
Replies: 10
Views: 2,233
Posted By TestTubeBaby
Reset Skills or Stats

Does anyone know of anyway I can reset my skills and/or stats if I have already done them?
Thx.
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/22/2009, 06:02
Replies: 118
Views: 27,904
Posted By TestTubeBaby
OMFG i cant believe i just needed boots!!!! Thx...

OMFG i cant believe i just needed boots!!!! Thx Thx Thx 100 times TENTH you sir are my new god!
Forum: Say Hello 08/18/2009, 10:54
Replies: 504
Views: 23,118
Posted By TestTubeBaby
Hey everyone at EPvp im Testtube, and this is my...

Hey everyone at EPvp im Testtube, and this is my little hello message.
Im not really that new ive been hacking for about a month now and think ive gotten the hang of it pretty well. I play 2moons...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/01/2009, 11:19
Replies: 713
Views: 149,025
Posted By TestTubeBaby
So im a little confused, the hack works great but...

So im a little confused, the hack works great but how can I edit it so that the mobs dont move so far away from me. Do I edit the charge distance or the other one, and then the changes that are...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.