Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: abyssmage
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/09/2016, 21:04
Replies: 335
Views: 86,882
Posted By abyssmage
This server is incredibly fun. The rebirth system...

This server is incredibly fun. The rebirth system keeps me playing and working toward one goal. To continue to grow stronger and stronger. I have brought a couple of my friends to this server and...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/31/2016, 06:29
Replies: 335
Views: 86,882
Posted By abyssmage
Just got my 3 friends to start playing and I have...

Just got my 3 friends to start playing and I have to say that this server is the funnest I have ever played. Outstanding community with over 1k players online at any time and tons of really fun...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/15/2016, 09:28
Replies: 335
Views: 86,882
Posted By abyssmage
I really love this server. Really cool events...

I really love this server. Really cool events that are actually really well put together. The Easter event is very cool and the website ties into the event well. The event has it's own page and can...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.