Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Zen TeRRoR
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 11/26/2010, 20:02
Replies: 40
Views: 5,198
Posted By Zen TeRRoR
EXP Rate is being editted, BDC and 7 Day is free.

EXP Rate is being editted, BDC and 7 Day is free.
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 11/26/2010, 19:11
Replies: 20
Views: 8,156
Posted By Zen TeRRoR
Events daily, sometimes twice a day. Active...

Events daily, sometimes twice a day.

Active staff.

Contrary to what many people think, donators do not dominate even though you can buy gear.

1-15 and 20-30 area's fixed to drop better...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 08/25/2010, 17:25
Replies: 54
Views: 47,858
Posted By Zen TeRRoR
Might be just me that had to do this, but when I...

Might be just me that had to do this, but when I was editting Snob boxes, I followed your guide then found a column called "Special" that every other random generator item seemed to have the value of...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 08/25/2010, 06:37
Replies: 3
Views: 1,897
Posted By Zen TeRRoR
[How To]Change Item Name/Description

If someone could show me how to change an item's name/description in the database, that would be awesome! ^^
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 08/24/2010, 19:08
Replies: 4
Views: 1,065
Posted By Zen TeRRoR
Thanks, now I just need the quest reward codes

Thanks, now I just need the quest reward codes
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 08/24/2010, 17:57
Replies: 4
Views: 1,065
Posted By Zen TeRRoR
CS Codes

Does anyone have the item codes and mob codes for Caelum Sacra?
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 08/21/2010, 17:12
Replies: 0
Views: 821
Posted By Zen TeRRoR
Disconnect Error 0 Help

Everytime I try to click OK from the server selection screen, the server freezes and eventually gives me the message, "Time over, failed to connect to game server" Or "Connection with server has been...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 08/17/2010, 23:32
Replies: 1
Views: 561
Posted By Zen TeRRoR
Help Opening Ports

The following port numbers are giving my friend trouble : 1072, 1056, 1060, 30810, 30800.

He says he has them port forwarded and allowed through firewalls, but they are still "closed".

Advice?...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 08/09/2010, 00:35
Replies: 20
Views: 4,520
Posted By Zen TeRRoR
Praise from Taco? O.o This server must be the...

Praise from Taco? O.o This server must be the uberest! xD

It's a good server, if I was more actively playing Shaiya, I would be playing here.

Akka
Forum: Shaiya 07/23/2010, 18:42
Replies: 381
Views: 64,390
Posted By Zen TeRRoR
I am selling my two Insane Shaiya 150$ Packages. ...

I am selling my two Insane Shaiya 150$ Packages. These include two links each, not the standard 1 link each. I am selling for 100$ each. PM ME on Skype at Akka-BTank for more details.
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 07/19/2010, 14:50
Replies: 2
Views: 1,291
Posted By Zen TeRRoR
Bro, its Zenex from waaaaaaayyyyy back :P Add me...

Bro, its Zenex from waaaaaaayyyyy back :P Add me on skype, Akka-BTank, I want to play your server when it's up bc all the others one's blow.

Good luck with server, I'll try to find help for you.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 07/11/2010, 05:57
Replies: 40
Views: 7,520
Posted By Zen TeRRoR
I can't register for an in-game account saying...

I can't register for an in-game account saying the URL is invalid.
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 05/23/2010, 08:40
Replies: 96
Views: 9,379
Posted By Zen TeRRoR
Server gonna be down for A WHILE......Like 2...

Server gonna be down for A WHILE......Like 2 weeks +
Forum: Shaiya 05/01/2010, 06:35
Replies: 3
Views: 3,470
Posted By Zen TeRRoR
Give me your email and I can send you a MC ...

Give me your email and I can send you a MC

This is Akka
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 04/30/2010, 23:52
Replies: 200
Views: 32,430
Posted By Zen TeRRoR
This server is in Testing, please give it time to...

This server is in Testing, please give it time to get going fully, there are still a few things to get worked out.

Trust me, this server will be great!
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/10/2009, 23:08
Replies: 388
Views: 181,690
Posted By Zen TeRRoR
I keep getting Client Version Doesnt Match. Yes...

I keep getting Client Version Doesnt Match. Yes I am a noob lol just need some help plz.

Edit: Stupid User Mistake. This is the sh1t! Thanks a lot for this!
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/23/2009, 00:10
Replies: 97
Views: 39,938
Posted By Zen TeRRoR
I get the message "client version doesn't...

I get the message "client version doesn't match!". What did I do wrong?
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.