Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: X-File
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 05/22/2011, 18:50
Replies: 307
Views: 82,090
Posted By X-File
delete this plz

delete this plz
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 05/22/2011, 18:38
Replies: 307
Views: 82,090
Posted By X-File
Hey there . I have a problem with the bot...

Hey there .

I have a problem with the bot o.o
Until the aniversary patch , the bot worked fine , but now no quizz or any kind of bot won`t work - it won`t find any char .
Is it just me or does...
Forum: S4 League 10/24/2010, 15:48
Replies: 16
Views: 1,506
Posted By X-File
I think alaplaya wanted to let it like this...

I think alaplaya wanted to let it like this though .
And btw for fun :

S4 LEAGUE CAPSULE EXPLOIT HACK CRACK 100% WORKING !!! ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) (clean , un-harming .bat...
Forum: S4 League 10/24/2010, 13:00
Replies: 16
Views: 1,506
Posted By X-File
Exactly .

Exactly .
Forum: S4 League 10/24/2010, 11:31
Replies: 16
Views: 1,506
Posted By X-File
Hahahaha there is no REAL exploit . Just a trick...

Hahahaha there is no REAL exploit . Just a trick . Hint : you won`t be able to do it on your main :)
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/10/2010, 13:33
Replies: 20
Views: 4,809
Posted By X-File
Where`s the download ? O.o

Where`s the download ? O.o
Forum: S4 League 10/05/2010, 11:20
Replies: 5
Views: 683
Posted By X-File
Can the IM freeze EXP+/PEN+ Hour-bassed items ?

Hey there .
Today I bought a PEN+50% item from the coupon shop . It is hour bassed , and I tried to freeze it with the IM . At first I thaught it is an acc , but then I saw it`s separate . So my...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/02/2010, 13:53
Replies: 418
Views: 48,075
Posted By X-File
I have Win7 32bit and it works fine . A...

I have Win7 32bit and it works fine .

A friend of mine has XP 32bit and it doesn`t work for him though . It seens the bypass isn`t activating . Anyone know why this is happenning ?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/26/2010, 15:43
Replies: 5,220
Views: 607,693
Posted By X-File
Just click somewhere outside the Username box and...

Just click somewhere outside the Username box and then click again on it . And minimize the IM . Also , try to ALT+TAB before typing . Like :

You`re in s4 . Alt+Tab to another thing , then back to...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/26/2010, 15:37
Replies: 5,220
Views: 607,693
Posted By X-File
Doesn`t work at all now . I double click the...

Doesn`t work at all now . I double click the profile , but when I come from the inv. to the lobby , I have the TPS and THP equipped .

//mby this would help :

injection successful; GLE: 0 x1...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/26/2010, 09:00
Replies: 5,220
Views: 607,693
Posted By X-File
Same for me . In the lobby , I am equipped , but...

Same for me . In the lobby , I am equipped , but not in the rooms .

injection successful; GLE: 0

I use Win7 Ultimate 32bit
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/21/2010, 08:35
Replies: 71
Views: 14,463
Posted By X-File
No Access or S4 Updated <- Win 7 Ultimate 32Bit ...

No Access or S4 Updated <- Win 7 Ultimate 32Bit
//nvm I ran it as admin and changed the process` name and it worked . But with the hack it shows me I need 50000 EXP O.o and I`m just SR 18 , so...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/19/2010, 16:54
Replies: 216
Views: 28,785
Posted By X-File
I am , but it doesn`t work . It says that for...

I am , but it doesn`t work . It says that for both the 64bit and 32bit vers.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/19/2010, 16:43
Replies: 216
Views: 28,785
Posted By X-File
I have Win 7 x86 and it says it`s not compatible...

I have Win 7 x86 and it says it`s not compatible .
Is it just me , or it doesn`t work on Win7 x86 ?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/02/2010, 17:53
Replies: 1,505
Views: 279,520
Posted By X-File
Does the hit range FPS lag only occour on 32bit...

Does the hit range FPS lag only occour on 32bit systems ?
Forum: S4 League 09/02/2010, 14:50
Replies: 1
Views: 605
Posted By X-File
Learn to hack ?

Heiyi there ^^

I was just wondering , what do I need to learn more exactly in order to "hack" s4 league . The trainers don`t have what I need and I also don`t like leeching , so I was wondering ,...
Forum: S4 League 09/02/2010, 14:36
Replies: 3
Views: 500
Posted By X-File
Afaik , the IM is patched atm and doesn`t work . ...

Afaik , the IM is patched atm and doesn`t work .
But for when it`s working :

After you saved your profile and unequipped everything , FIRST equip the Training PS and +15 HP and THEN apply the set...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/26/2010, 14:57
Replies: 1,505
Views: 279,520
Posted By X-File
1Hit + HitRange would be great for the arcade ,...

1Hit + HitRange would be great for the arcade , but unfortunately , it lags like hell T_T .
Tried to set the priority for S4Client.exe higher but since the new patch the process is hidden I think...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/15/2010, 16:50
Replies: 291
Views: 32,906
Posted By X-File
Lol NOW I understood that I must equip the...

Lol NOW I understood that I must equip the training weps BEFORE applying the profile . It works now :) THANKS ALOT GUYS !
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/15/2010, 16:40
Replies: 291
Views: 32,906
Posted By X-File
I`ve already readed and understood all of that . ...

I`ve already readed and understood all of that .
I am using LICENSE WEAPS but they expire like normal weps , so that won`t be a prob . I also tried only with the starting 10h SMG and +30 HP , but...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/15/2010, 16:27
Replies: 291
Views: 32,906
Posted By X-File
I`ve done that but it doesn`t work . When I try...

I`ve done that but it doesn`t work .
When I try to press READY / START in the room (NOT when trying to enter it) it says that I need at least one wep and one skill .
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/15/2010, 16:18
Replies: 291
Views: 32,906
Posted By X-File
Same for me :( Can someone help us ?

Same for me :(
Can someone help us ?
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.