Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Quiz Helper

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quiz Helper

As promised in my other thread, here is a program which is ONLY for providing quiz answers. It covers Warning of Wisdom, Love Match, and BoI Quiz.

I believe that you will need Microsoft Framework 4 for this to work on your system still. You shouldn't need Visual Studio Framework 2010, but I might be wrong on that. If anyone doesn't already have those and wants to test what the minimum specifications are for me, I'll update this to reflect it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Quiz Helper.zip (572.1 KB, 6217 views)

Thanks
38 Users
Old   #2

lovely bro will test it including the answers

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

tanks but clear droper !
Old   #4

hmm, bro on some quiz like warning of wisdom, when answer comes inside boi, it dont give the answere inside quiz helper, it loads the qeustion but no answere sometimes? any clue why not?

Old   #5

If the question shows, but no Answer, it means that the question wasn't in the database yet. For Warning of Wisdom that usually means there was a typo on the Wiki compared to how it is in the game.

When that happens, the bot will record the question in the .ini file for you. You can go in there and add the answer, or find the typo version of the question and replace it with the proper version so that answer is used.
Old   #6

Great work , but wondering for a feature

for lm it would be easy that it reply in party chat or we can copy/paste it
Old   #7

I can make it put their answer in your clipboard I think. But I haven't ever managed to force chat to occur with a bot yet.
Old   #8

ok thanks for the answere dumpersta every answere that i change i will add and place here
Old   #9

I'm not the one to complain being that bots are a no-no. And the even mentioning of this site is shunned. But the new quiz helper its severely messed up. I think it had 12 out of the 30 questions correct and where it shows what the answer is never changed from what the first question was. All that changed was the list of answers. Even the easiest questions were wrong.

However the plus side was that it never crashed as when it did in the actual bot Dump made.
Old   #10

If the answer listed as correct doesn't change, it means that the question wasn't listed in the database already. Click on the correct answer for the question and it will be added into the database and show correctly in the future. (You know it worked because it will change the display of correct answer right away).

I thought I had uploaded a complete database with the bot package, so it should get all answers correct, but if not, the helper is designed to update semi-automatically (you just have to tell it which answer was correct)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

thanks...
Old   #12

Some of answers are Incorrect If i mark the correct .. next time when i start quiz helper .. il get what answer i marked correct ?
Old   #13

Yes, as long as the displayed answer changes when you click what the right answer should be, next time it will get that question correct.

You can also manually edit the .ini file. But cut/paste the correct answer into the right location so you avoid typos.
Old   #14

Thank you , wanted to be sure
Old   #15

I just uploaded a new version which has quite a few Warning of Wisdom questions fixed up. If you modified your own INI files already, WinMerge the two together or something so you don't lose your work.

The exe is slightly changed as well in this upload, because some of the questions (the ones that have [ ] in them) don't read out of the ini properly. So I hardcoded them into the EXE. Probably would have been better if I instead modified the question strings to not contain the [ ] anymore instead, so I might change that again later.