Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: warshadow124
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/25/2012, 17:10
Replies: 162
Views: 12,814
Posted By warshadow124
Please fixed the lag of server.

Please fixed the lag of server.
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/23/2011, 18:10
Replies: 37
Views: 9,338
Posted By warshadow124
I download...and i get 3 virus... Don't...

I download...and i get 3 virus...
Don't DOWNLOAD IT!!
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/23/2011, 14:35
Replies: 16
Views: 908
Posted By warshadow124
It's have 2 Keyloggers, nod32!

It's have 2 Keyloggers, nod32!
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 03/23/2011, 14:27
Replies: 155
Views: 34,136
Posted By warshadow124
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL...

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 03/19/2011, 11:59
Replies: 221
Views: 42,219
Posted By warshadow124
I download loader - logging in the game, bot -...

I download loader - logging in the game, bot - working.
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/18/2011, 16:24
Replies: 21
Views: 5,676
Posted By warshadow124
i don't download this loader, because loader =...

i don't download this loader, because loader = core work bot?
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/18/2011, 16:19
Replies: 21
Views: 5,676
Posted By warshadow124
yea, i want too see this video ) but, video...

yea, i want too see this video )
but, video must be not ONLY logged on the game,a working bot - training on mobs!
double post:...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 03/18/2011, 09:19
Replies: 221
Views: 42,219
Posted By warshadow124
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL...

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 02/24/2011, 14:25
Replies: 1,717
Views: 285,280
Posted By warshadow124
I used version 1.3.3 and i have error too (

I used version 1.3.3 and i have error too (
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 02/24/2011, 11:29
Replies: 1,717
Views: 285,280
Posted By warshadow124
Hello, people how fix problem with Gameserver: ...

Hello, people how fix problem with Gameserver:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
I try installed on windows7_x64 and WindowsXp_x86 and i have this error (
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 02/16/2011, 23:32
Replies: 661
Views: 101,597
Posted By warshadow124
man how r u fixed this problem?

man how r u fixed this problem?
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 01/09/2011, 16:39
Replies: 3,418
Views: 317,681
Posted By warshadow124
Hello all, i have problem: ImageShack® -...

Hello all, i have problem: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
i don't understand why silk.sql --> I'm must create a new stored procedure,but...
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 01/09/2011, 11:01
Replies: 661
Views: 101,597
Posted By warshadow124
Hello all, i have problem:Link Protection...

Hello all, i have problem:Link Protection ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
i don't understand why silk.sql --> I'm must create a new stored procedure,but...
Forum: SRO Private Server 09/02/2009, 16:35
Replies: 15
Views: 1,597
Posted By warshadow124
Yes, I put mediapatcher in folder Silkroad, i...

Yes, I put mediapatcher in folder Silkroad, i trying to start programm..boom..Error 52


Can u give me another programs ?)
Forum: SRO Private Server 09/02/2009, 16:14
Replies: 26
Views: 4,499
Posted By warshadow124
Can u give me ur media.pk2 ?) Because my...

Can u give me ur media.pk2 ?)
Because my MediaPatcher doen't work =\
Thanks;)
Forum: SRO Private Server 09/02/2009, 16:04
Replies: 15
Views: 1,597
Posted By warshadow124
I read this post,but how i repair my problem ? ...

I read this post,but how i repair my problem ?
I download library files, installed, effect 0
Forum: SRO Private Server 09/02/2009, 12:49
Replies: 15
Views: 1,597
Posted By warshadow124
I installed fles,but I have too Error 52 =\

I installed fles,but I have too Error 52 =\
Forum: SRO Private Server 09/02/2009, 12:21
Replies: 15
Views: 1,597
Posted By warshadow124
People anyone helped me , please ?

People anyone helped me , please ?
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/21/2009, 00:49
Replies: 15
Views: 1,597
Posted By warshadow124
And is more detailed please

And is more detailed please
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/21/2009, 00:40
Replies: 15
Views: 1,597
Posted By warshadow124
I use Windows Xp..I can't change the Ip because i...

I use Windows Xp..I can't change the Ip because i try running the programm at once Error
Programm not opening
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/21/2009, 00:34
Replies: 15
Views: 1,597
Posted By warshadow124
I try again this file 2-3 time(s) but effect 0

I try again this file 2-3 time(s) but effect 0
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/21/2009, 00:27
Replies: 15
Views: 1,597
Posted By warshadow124
MediaPatcher (problem)

Hi all. I have problem with mediapacther
When I running the programm i see error: "Run-time Error 52 Bad file name or.."
And i have screenshot:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.