Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ciacho211
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/19/2009, 05:18
Replies: 918
Views: 58,693
Posted By ciacho211
Interestingly again, why give upadate? xd

Interestingly again, why give upadate? xd
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/19/2009, 05:02
Replies: 918
Views: 58,693
Posted By ciacho211
edit@ I do not know but must give the client...

edit@
I do not know but must give the client a new lvl 100 because no one without a chin tomb
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/19/2009, 04:59
Replies: 918
Views: 58,693
Posted By ciacho211
thanks guy for your note because I do not know...

thanks guy for your note because I do not know Chinese xD
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/19/2009, 04:55
Replies: 918
Views: 58,693
Posted By ciacho211
omg check the server again

omg check the server again
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/19/2009, 03:44
Replies: 918
Views: 58,693
Posted By ciacho211
open server XD

open server XD
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/14/2009, 19:40
Replies: 144
Views: 13,293
Posted By ciacho211
i thing is big xD fake this upadet to cap skills...

i thing is big xD fake this upadet to cap skills 90 and lvl 100 max
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/09/2009, 14:32
Replies: 246
Views: 21,797
Posted By ciacho211
BIGGEST FAKE :DD

BIGGEST FAKE :DD
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/06/2009, 13:51
Replies: 10
Views: 887
Posted By ciacho211
not the only kidding xD I am not a noob-_-'

not the only kidding xD I am not a noob-_-'
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/06/2009, 13:34
Replies: 10
Views: 887
Posted By ciacho211
euro ip banned ?

euro ip banned ?
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/04/2009, 02:20
Replies: 7
Views: 1,737
Posted By ciacho211
not fake ????to add that the truth?

not fake ????to add that the truth?
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/25/2009, 17:25
Replies: 671
Views: 81,353
Posted By ciacho211
This server is crap no skilli lvl 90, FW,no mobs...

This server is crap no skilli lvl 90, FW,no mobs spawn unic IT is the way | | half of things is the same as for the rest of ecsro is ecsro xD
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/25/2009, 14:22
Replies: 671
Views: 81,353
Posted By ciacho211
I have a small problem I can not turn on because...

I have a small problem I can not turn on because the client is showing me error, there is shown a picture
help me pls :D
[Only registered and activated users can see links]


sry for duble post
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/25/2009, 14:21
Replies: 671
Views: 81,353
Posted By ciacho211
I have a small problem I can not turn on because...

I have a small problem I can not turn on because the client is showing me error, there is shown a picture

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/25/2009, 02:09
Replies: 671
Views: 81,353
Posted By ciacho211
to jest kurwa pojebane pierdole podpisuje jutro...

to jest kurwa pojebane pierdole podpisuje jutro umowe z netią o neta xD
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/25/2009, 02:06
Replies: 671
Views: 81,353
Posted By ciacho211
te kurwa jaki ty masz net ze ci tak ciągnie...

te kurwa jaki ty masz net ze ci tak ciągnie co?sory i have write this
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/25/2009, 01:52
Replies: 671
Views: 81,353
Posted By ciacho211
server status is online yea ?

server status is online yea ?
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/25/2009, 01:37
Replies: 113
Views: 15,778
Posted By ciacho211
yea I have 10% xD I have for about 7 h xD ||sry...

yea I have 10% xD I have for about 7 h xD ||sry as spam
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/25/2009, 01:21
Replies: 113
Views: 15,778
Posted By ciacho211
lol I downloaded nearly 8% for 8h had a client I...

lol I downloaded nearly 8% for 8h had a client I may throw on rapid xP
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/25/2009, 01:04
Replies: 113
Views: 15,778
Posted By ciacho211
I made an account on this shit but I have too...

I made an account on this shit but I have too weak to internet to download. after I download the 35KB / s max.mój internet is 2mb / s, living in Poland and do not hate this country but we are so weak...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.