Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ztrumz23
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/10/2009, 16:29
Replies: 69
Views: 6,912
Posted By ztrumz23
Thanks. It helped me alot.

Thanks. It helped me alot.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/05/2009, 08:05
Replies: 195
Views: 24,065
Posted By ztrumz23
Just copy the settings lirelei posted. It should...

Just copy the settings lirelei posted. It should be working.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/05/2009, 05:57
Replies: 195
Views: 24,065
Posted By ztrumz23
After days of AGONY, I finally made my CE work!...

After days of AGONY, I finally made my CE work! Thanks Lirelei!!
Forum: Grand Chase 07/02/2009, 19:15
Replies: 25
Views: 1,286
Posted By ztrumz23
See, people are just asking for the "SETTINGS"...

See, people are just asking for the "SETTINGS" not the whole CE. Can't you give them credit for finding the CE and give them the settings already? Seesh I though forums like this TEACHES people on...
Forum: Grand Chase 07/02/2009, 19:06
Replies: 23
Views: 3,130
Posted By ztrumz23
I hope people will post tuts on how to make MLE...

I hope people will post tuts on how to make MLE undetected. I know people should search for the engine but I hope people will not take for themselves their working settings.
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 07/02/2009, 07:03
Replies: 60
Views: 3,269
Posted By ztrumz23
More and more people are begging for working...

More and more people are begging for working CE's. That's just sad, it's easy to know who are the real abusers.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/30/2009, 17:32
Replies: 506
Views: 49,094
Posted By ztrumz23
@zieque post mo n po! :D

@zieque
post mo n po! :D
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/27/2009, 17:55
Replies: 2,983
Views: 482,855
Posted By ztrumz23
Even just a hint. I'm searching, I just don't...

Even just a hint. I'm searching, I just don't know what to xD. Iv'e read the whole gc bypass thread, nothing came up that would help me use MLE again.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/27/2009, 17:47
Replies: 2,983
Views: 482,855
Posted By ztrumz23
xD. There's a next step pa? Hint please?

xD. There's a next step pa? Hint please?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/27/2009, 17:41
Replies: 2,983
Views: 482,855
Posted By ztrumz23
Hey uhm, iv'e done the gc bypass thing, but still...

Hey uhm, iv'e done the gc bypass thing, but still GC detects my MLE.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/27/2009, 17:34
Replies: 2,983
Views: 482,855
Posted By ztrumz23
Wooot thanks! Ima go try it now :D

Wooot thanks! Ima go try it now :D
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/27/2009, 16:40
Replies: 2,983
Views: 482,855
Posted By ztrumz23
Is it the bypass GC hack? More hints please!!

Is it the bypass GC hack? More hints please!!
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/27/2009, 15:52
Replies: 2,983
Views: 482,855
Posted By ztrumz23
Oooohh xD I don't know that. Can you please teach...

Oooohh xD I don't know that. Can you please teach me or at least give me a hint on HOW TO do it?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/27/2009, 15:47
Replies: 2,983
Views: 482,855
Posted By ztrumz23
Oh sry for the dude thing xD. I still have...

Oh sry for the dude thing xD. I still have 1320.4.0.1 but it keeps on getting detected.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/27/2009, 15:41
Replies: 2,983
Views: 482,855
Posted By ztrumz23
Oh so you mean MLE 1320 still works?

Oh so you mean MLE 1320 still works?
Forum: Grand Chase 06/27/2009, 15:02
Replies: 23
Views: 2,176
Posted By ztrumz23
@scammer Dude hint naman jn kng san pde m DL...

@scammer

Dude hint naman jn kng san pde m DL ang UCE
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/27/2009, 14:53
Replies: 2,983
Views: 482,855
Posted By ztrumz23
@Pilot Dude can you give me a hint in where...

@Pilot

Dude can you give me a hint in where to find the new MLE? And thanks in advance.
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 06/25/2009, 13:22
Replies: 138
Views: 8,697
Posted By ztrumz23
guys pa send din ako ^^ e2 email ko...

guys pa send din ako ^^ e2 email ko [Only registered and activated users can see links] and advance thanks sa magbibigay ^^
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.