Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 20:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

To all UCE Leechers: Suggestion

Discussion on To all UCE Leechers: Suggestion within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb To all UCE Leechers: Suggestion

Just a heads up, it will not really help u guys if u keep on posting ur requests begging for an UCE by posting ur YM ids , email addresses, or begging for someone to send it to you thru Forum PM. As per Mod, if u read the rules first, there's really no begging allowed.

In the first place, "U" are the one who needs it, so why are you going to expect these people that has a working CE to give u the instuctions or the link or probably the file itself. they've worked so hard to figure out how to set it up, tweak it, configure it, and even researched for it for hours or maybe days. And u guys will drop by here, saying, "hey, what the new CE? Can I pls have one? Email me at " or "***@YYY.com is my YM, pls send me one, i need it badly..." WTH...

Thou i know some of us here has ZID, there are some too that still cannot make that engine work. Im not too smart when it comes to this stuff cuz im just a freakin user (err... knows how READ and learn from it) . And i admit, my ZID file came from a very close friend, helped me to configure it and ready for me to use. But I'm proud to say, the sharing we did was in a discreet way. I did not even begged for it. I guess I've earned that person's trust and that's it.

Here's the thing. My suggestion to make it easier for u guys, PM them instead. Im not saying 100% they will reply and grant you your request, however the key is: If u want it, EARN the person's trust to give u the info. And how are u really going to do it? It's really up to you.. Use the convincing power i guess hehe

To my friend who gave me all the info regarding ZID, this is my way of saying thank you.. I salute your hardwork for finding this cheat. ^_^ hope u will keep in mind what i advised u to do.. peaceout!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/01/2009, 22:44   #2

Ate penge po cheats, . ty po,aantayin ko po reply nyo

+1 ate, very helpful and written in an approachable manner.

The Guardian has spoken. So shall it be written, so shall it be done!
Old 07/01/2009, 23:07   #3

@itlogNgManok

my dear, ur still requesting in public.. and i just mentioned in PM.. hehe peaceout... why still awake? early bird? or insomniac? haha
Old 07/02/2009, 00:17   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by itlogNgManok View Post

+1 ate, very helpful and written in an approachable manner.

The Guardian has spoken. So shall it be written, so shall it be done!

did u read her post .. no begging
Old 07/02/2009, 03:51   #5

there are lots of beggars here and to other forum you cant blame them...

coz there is no tuts thats why and i think even you PM they will not respond to your PM's
Old 07/02/2009, 04:10   #6

well i have a working ZID now...

just

JUST... cant make the way to do something.... T.T..

the last thing i do is... (EXTRACT only the Zid engine exe and then its not detected but but but NO adreessssss.... o.O
Old 07/02/2009, 04:18   #7

Question Can Someone Help?

YEAH! Just like Mine No Address

It's Masteredy's Suggestion..

Just Extract the Zid engine.exe..

But when i scan it no address

Can Someone Help?

__________________________________________________ _________________
VISIT MY PET!

VISIT ME I'M LONELY..

PRESS THETHANKS*BUTTON IF I HELPED
Old 07/02/2009, 07:01   #8

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
To my friend who gave me all the info regarding ZID, this is my way of saying thank you.. I salute your hardwork for finding this cheat. ^_^ hope u will keep in mind what i advised u to do.. peaceout!

Hehehehe, Sino kaya yun, swerte niya naman! He/She find a true friend in this forum! Kakagising ko lang pala ate! Musta?

Old 07/02/2009, 07:19   #9

May ganon pa!!!
Old 07/02/2009, 07:42   #10

@xweirdow23

you're right, we cant blame them begging for this cuz they badly needed it (as i can see).

that's why i mentioned its not 100% guaranteed that these people who has working CE will respond to their requests but they can give it a try, rather than begging in a way that the initiative will come from the person who has the cheat. for the tuts, its everywhere in the web. how come other people was able to get it to work, right? they get used to spoonfeeding way, even MOD doesn't tolerate that... ^_^

@bloodyraven26

secret... thanks again to HIM hehe
Old 07/02/2009, 08:19   #11

Quote:
Didn't you guys figure out I was indeed joking? Did you not sense an air of sarcasm enveloping these words?

Really people, would someone ask something from someone who just said "hey don't beg anything form the forums, I don't like leechers, I hate how they want to be spoon fed information" would you ask someone who said that to e-mail it to ? Come on people, that was a joke, have you guys no sense of humor, I expected a little better from you...

Anyways I'm sorry to the TS for joking, some people here are not as bright as I expect them to be.

And yes I am indeed flaming you. Grab the pillows, it's time to fight! Pillow Fight!!!

Quote:
did u read her post .. no begging
ACTIVATE SKILL! Post Count BOOSTER!!!
Old 07/02/2009, 09:10   #12

its just i don't see and tuts or how it will work its not begging sharing post a tuts if didn't work its there problem if work then CONGRATS!!

me i don't have a working CE now but i just read and wait i tried to PM to the people i thought would tell me how it will work but my guest is wrong anyway its OK i don't blame them for that i don't have a CE
Old 07/02/2009, 09:16   #13

Zid Engine, the publicly discussed CE is unstable, it works for some, but for some it doesn't, and there is also no use in waiting for someone to share the so called New Engine since it was already posted that they had no intention of sharing it anymore, so no point in waiting, just search, search and search, until you find a working one.

My Zid worked when I ticked on the Scan Settings, the option MEM_IMAGE; that's the only one I checked and it worked, there is no magic, only compatibility issues. If Zid won't work for you then go google a new UCE.

This is to prove my point that I am not begging for a CE.
Old 07/02/2009, 10:13   #14

the problem is they keep on making thread how to work can you send please give me send me.....

so for me ill just wait for other release maybe next week or so i dont care when
Old 07/02/2009, 19:15   #15

See, people are just asking for the "SETTINGS" not the whole CE. Can't you give them credit for finding the CE and give them the settings already? Seesh I though forums like this TEACHES people on how to use them, not BRAG about it.