Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Megakeks
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/12/2020, 20:19
Replies: 464
Views: 35,755
Posted By Megakeks
Nice Server ^.^ IGN: Luckay

Nice Server ^.^

IGN: Luckay
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/21/2015, 00:08
Replies: 3,010
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Find your server
Views: 357,940
Posted By Megakeks
I'm looking for a server nearly like elitesro: ...

I'm looking for a server nearly like elitesro:

It should have:
-110 or more cap
- low-mid rates (so that you need some time to rech endlvl)
- big community 300+ who are online
- lots of partys...
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/20/2015, 15:24
Replies: 4
Views: 652
Posted By Megakeks
Ok thank you:)

Ok thank you:)
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/19/2015, 12:29
Replies: 4
Views: 652
Posted By Megakeks
Sorry, my bad :( In which section I could...

Sorry, my bad :(

In which section I could open a theard like this?
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/19/2015, 02:06
Replies: 4
Views: 652
Posted By Megakeks
********* 8er Party

Hey, after searching for a nice looking privat server I found *********,
now my question is, wether some ppl are interesting in making a 8er Party?
It could a nearly 24/7 if its allowed and all...
Forum: Aion 01/14/2015, 03:24
Replies: 4
Views: 2,242
Posted By Megakeks
I don't know wether you search this kind of...

I don't know wether you search this kind of macro.
But you can easy download programms where you can record your mousclick.
With this you can record a prozess like this: Use marmelade - morph...
Forum: Aion 06/14/2013, 00:09
Replies: 44
Views: 4,393
Posted By Megakeks
wow dann fehlt der skill... wofür brauchen sie...

wow dann fehlt der skill...
wofür brauchen sie ihn? viele gehen einfach nur noch alle 2 std in pvp gebiete zünden wg haben 10 min spaß und hauen ab ;)
Forum: Aion 06/13/2013, 17:44
Replies: 208
Views: 176,733
Posted By Megakeks
suche asmo 56+ auf Balder für mithril dailys :) ...

suche asmo 56+ auf Balder für mithril dailys :)

Bei Interesse Pm an mich
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/28/2011, 10:42
Replies: 13
Views: 670
Posted By Megakeks
one question is a grindroad acc something special...

one question is a grindroad acc something special which you can trade for other things ? :D like gold on esro or something else? :D
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/14/2010, 17:27
Replies: 2,356
Views: 355,417
Posted By Megakeks
darkness with the cape I only have it in...

darkness with the cape I only have it in inventory or?
I needn't wear it?
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/14/2010, 17:15
Replies: 2,356
Views: 355,417
Posted By Megakeks
OK ty Darkness you did a awesome job but I have...

OK ty Darkness you did a awesome job but I have one question :D
my bot's loader doesn'Ät work ...and if I died the bot do nothing all other things works perfect :)
ty :)
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/14/2010, 13:53
Replies: 2,356
Views: 355,417
Posted By Megakeks
on one of the ZSZC server :D

on one of the ZSZC server :D
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/14/2010, 13:27
Replies: 2,356
Views: 355,417
Posted By Megakeks
sry this for this stupid question :( But which...

sry this for this stupid question :(
But which ip I Have to use ?
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/10/2010, 13:50
Replies: 58
Views: 11,892
Posted By Megakeks
works the bot at the moment? Or we have to wait...

works the bot at the moment?
Or we have to wait for new crack?
Forum: SRO Guides & Templates 05/16/2010, 19:03
Replies: 155
Views: 60,302
Posted By Megakeks
ok :) nice tut but if you don't want to run 8...

ok :)
nice tut but if you don't want to run 8 clients you only need 6 :D
my party is nearly the same but I don't have a pur cleric and not a warlock.
and my wizzard are all wizz/bard.
My party...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.