Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ar4ch3r
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/12/2009, 16:56
Replies: 4
Views: 443
Posted By ar4ch3r
Well, you need that much ram :O lol .. Hmmmmmm,...

Well, you need that much ram :O lol .. Hmmmmmm, like what it is, I get the mysql installed put the datebases in, then when I go to query browser, it dosent say my server, it says dot. I look for my...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/12/2009, 02:30
Replies: 4
Views: 443
Posted By ar4ch3r
Help with server[With sergs server pack]

Hello,
I've been trying to get a server going for a few days, I get sql installed and the datebase in, then I go in the query browser and do the thing, (lol) the change config files and run ? but...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/12/2009, 01:18
Replies: 25
Views: 1,979
Posted By ar4ch3r
Question

javneir do you own vitality gaming, and is your in game rocker? becuase if so f've been trying to get a hold of you for 2 reasons:) my freind adrian(a gm called blade in your staff) wants me to...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/12/2009, 01:02
Replies: 547
Views: 117,982
Posted By ar4ch3r
Sergcool :) can you help me? I've pmed yuo on...

Sergcool :) can you help me? I've pmed yuo on youtube? but you haven't repsoned.. :(
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.