Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 29
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Maekrix
Forum: Mabinogi 09/21/2010, 22:52
Replies: 6
Views: 2,846
Posted By Maekrix
I do believe thats an EagleNET problem not sure...

I do believe thats an EagleNET problem not sure how to fix it myself though


EDIT: Another thing, you might want to post this on the actual mabinogi forums you might get a better response there
Forum: Mabinogi 02/21/2010, 02:11
Replies: 32
Views: 3,352
Posted By Maekrix
Bull-shit if its not pics please

Bull-shit
if its not pics please
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/18/2010, 23:00
Replies: 71
Views: 8,944
Posted By Maekrix
I have something quite a bit better and works...

I have something quite a bit better and works perfectly without any bugs...
Not sure if i want to release it though...
Forum: Mabinogi 02/18/2010, 19:52
Replies: 16
Views: 2,002
Posted By Maekrix
Ahhh! my friend was obviously leaving that part...

Ahhh! my friend was obviously leaving that part out... She just told me to forcefully D/c myself from mabi while on the raft she never mentioned anything about return tickets ... thanks

Ohhh boy...
Forum: Mabinogi 02/18/2010, 19:48
Replies: 15
Views: 2,011
Posted By Maekrix
Hmmm... You know im not exactly sure... I doubt...

Hmmm... You know im not exactly sure... I doubt it... Obviously the difference in the deaths is that a Player Character is killing you, While a normal death is a Monster Character... you'd have to...
Forum: Mabinogi 02/18/2010, 19:45
Replies: 28
Views: 4,682
Posted By Maekrix
Yeah this mod is out of my hands XD

Yeah this mod is out of my hands XD
Forum: Mabinogi 02/18/2010, 19:41
Replies: 15
Views: 2,011
Posted By Maekrix
That's happened... so many times.... /cries in...

That's happened... so many times....
/cries in the corner
Forum: Mabinogi 02/18/2010, 15:25
Replies: 71
Views: 4,557
Posted By Maekrix
Vote pawntobishop or DIE!!!!! +1

Vote pawntobishop or DIE!!!!!
+1
Forum: Mabinogi 02/18/2010, 14:37
Replies: 28
Views: 4,682
Posted By Maekrix
So you'd have to get the Mana tunnel to recognize...

So you'd have to get the Mana tunnel to recognize the pet as a race it will give mana to?
Forum: Mabinogi 02/18/2010, 14:36
Replies: 71
Views: 4,557
Posted By Maekrix
Bishop here's your campaign plan! Everyone who...

Bishop here's your campaign plan! Everyone who votes for you gets DLL edited cookies :D (or brownies)!
+1
Forum: Mabinogi 02/18/2010, 14:11
Replies: 71
Views: 4,557
Posted By Maekrix
/Raises hand +1

/Raises hand
+1
Forum: Mabinogi 02/18/2010, 14:09
Replies: 15
Views: 2,011
Posted By Maekrix
Sadly, it's not possible... man that...

Sadly, it's not possible...


man that would be like... freakin' sweet though DX
Forum: Mabinogi 02/18/2010, 14:07
Replies: 71
Views: 4,557
Posted By Maekrix
MORNING :D! Lets see how many pages we can get to...

MORNING :D! Lets see how many pages we can get to today o3o
+1
Forum: Mabinogi 02/18/2010, 13:42
Replies: 71
Views: 4,557
Posted By Maekrix
I touch myself at night +1

I touch myself at night
+1
Forum: Mabinogi 02/18/2010, 13:33
Replies: 28
Views: 4,682
Posted By Maekrix
No idea where to start actually. I've just picked...

No idea where to start actually. I've just picked herbs the hard way for a long time now DX.
Forum: Mabinogi 02/18/2010, 00:33
Replies: 14
Views: 1,375
Posted By Maekrix
You're welcome and at least you want to learn and...

You're welcome and at least you want to learn and don't want to just leech like most people. Kudos to you and good luck
Forum: Mabinogi 02/17/2010, 23:22
Replies: 16
Views: 2,002
Posted By Maekrix
No i mean i don't know how to do the cor river...

No i mean i don't know how to do the cor river glitch LOL i want to so i can shoot those hobgoblins with my fireball making it easier to get my master title >_>
Forum: Mabinogi 02/17/2010, 22:51
Replies: 16
Views: 2,002
Posted By Maekrix
Yeah that, I truly don't glitch a lot. Last time...

Yeah that, I truly don't glitch a lot. Last time I tried someone told me to d/c while on the raft... (Didn't work) >_>...
Forum: Mabinogi 02/17/2010, 22:35
Replies: 32
Views: 3,352
Posted By Maekrix
Heyyy now I was being nice :D....

Heyyy now I was being nice :D....
Forum: Mabinogi 02/17/2010, 21:00
Replies: 65
Views: 4,452
Posted By Maekrix
/wants a freakin' cookie

/wants a freakin' cookie
Forum: Mabinogi 02/17/2010, 20:58
Replies: 32
Views: 3,352
Posted By Maekrix
LOL........ Sorry thats truly funny Kaina you're...

LOL........ Sorry thats truly funny Kaina you're not getting 400-500$ on your account simply because you've spent that much...
MY Account with my main being over level 2000, 18 pets, many millions...
Forum: Mabinogi 02/17/2010, 20:49
Replies: 34
Views: 2,801
Posted By Maekrix
Oh shi- we're screwed ;~;

Oh shi- we're screwed ;~;
Forum: Mabinogi 02/17/2010, 20:27
Replies: 16
Views: 2,002
Posted By Maekrix
Glitching myself into an out of bounds area is...

Glitching myself into an out of bounds area is something I truly am horrible at DX!

The one I really want to do is the Cor River glitch where you can go up and down the banks shooting the...
Forum: Mabinogi 02/17/2010, 18:07
Replies: 14
Views: 1,375
Posted By Maekrix
You should start with visual modding, thats the...

You should start with visual modding, thats the easiest.

Read these: These tutorials will teach you ASM which you can edit the Pleione DLL with and other files: Click Here...
Forum: Mabinogi 02/17/2010, 17:51
Replies: 91
Views: 10,152
Posted By Maekrix
Probably the MOST simple of the known dll edits,...

Probably the MOST simple of the known dll edits, The fact it eludes you is scary. Anyone with a brain could easily find this out, and you even have a guide to walk you through it :D kthnxbai
Showing results 1 to 25 of 29

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.