Hey, I'm obviously new here, and I'd like to know the beginnings of "editing" mabinogi. I don't mean downloading a mod from some website and putting it in a folder somewhere, I mean actually MAKING the mods myself. Help is always appreciated, and flamers will be destroyed.. >=D
You're not Definition 5, you're definitions 1-4, 6 and 7.
And i'm a troll according to the definition.
So sir, you can just **** off. You're not only a bad "flamer definition 5", but a person with absolutely NO coding knowledge. We don't need someone here that all they can say is "WANT A COOKIE?" or "SEARCH PL0X", we have enough of the search pl0x and the cookie business is unwanted. It's like DR all over again, but even so, HE has more decency than you. Even though he lied, hacked, and can't code.
You're not Definition 5, you're definitions 1-4, 6 and 7.
And i'm a troll according to the definition.
So sir, you can just **** off. You're not only a bad "flamer definition 5", but a person with absolutely NO coding knowledge. We don't need someone here that all they can say is "WANT A COOKIE?" or "SEARCH PL0X", we have enough of the search pl0x and the cookie business is unwanted. It's like DR all over again, but even so, HE has more decency than you. Even though he lied, hacked, and can't code.
Hey, I'm obviously new here, and I'd like to know the beginnings of "editing" mabinogi. I don't mean downloading a mod from some website and putting it in a folder somewhere, I mean actually MAKING the mods myself. Help is always appreciated, and flamers will be destroyed.. >=D
You should try reading Kevsprk's tutorial on how to modify dll files. It's what got me started.
I'd link you, but personally, I don't want to go looking through 5000 pages of tuts and things.