Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 87
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Oxyede
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/28/2011, 01:21
Replies: 4,897
Views: 396,753
Posted By Oxyede
I can't make this hack work because the Stage/AI...

I can't make this hack work because the Stage/AI folder disappears just before step 3. I dunno if that's a new security feature implemented in GCPH or just an error in my side.

The moment I close...
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 05/14/2011, 03:10
Replies: 86
Views: 4,748
Posted By Oxyede
So the challenge points go beyond...

So the challenge points go beyond 3+10per10minutes now?
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 05/13/2011, 23:35
Replies: 5
Views: 2,134
Posted By Oxyede
So title drops can now be obtained. I now...

So title drops can now be obtained.

I now know thanks to you guys and because it happened again. And again.

I just checked my title wall again and saw that I already acquired Mana Clash...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/12/2011, 01:59
Replies: 572
Views: 167,910
Posted By Oxyede
Agh. Why did I read this just now?!...

Agh. Why did I read this just now?! *coughforumisalwaysdowncough*

Anyway, I just hope I won't get caught. I've been through two maintenance days already while using the hack.

BTW, how many...
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 05/12/2011, 01:51
Replies: 5
Views: 2,134
Posted By Oxyede
Topic Revisit: Title Drops on Champion Level Dungeons

So, yeah.

I want to take a look at this topic once more and give it some clarifications. Back then, the fact that the GCWiki was talking about GCChaos, which was already around at some other...
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 05/07/2011, 23:29
Replies: 29
Views: 3,231
Posted By Oxyede
Sealed Ancient Wing - A Must Have?

I was wondering if I should buy the Sealed Ancient Wing or not.

What are its stats? Is it worth the 20 pesos? Is it worth the hunt for those unsealing fragments?
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 05/07/2011, 23:20
Replies: 20
Views: 3,540
Posted By Oxyede
Thanks for the info. It's really helpful. ...

Thanks for the info. It's really helpful.

It's dungeon farming tiemz! XD
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 05/03/2011, 00:22
Replies: 533
Views: 80,760
Posted By Oxyede
ProTip: If you get stuck on downloading a...

ProTip:

If you get stuck on downloading a patch file, restart your PC. Repeat the process once it gets stuck again.

I rebooted my laptop a couple of times, 5-6 maybe, just to complete my...
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 05/03/2011, 00:16
Replies: 150
Views: 7,193
Posted By Oxyede
Patching on my laptop took me a long time to...

Patching on my laptop took me a long time to finish. I rebooted a couple of times just to keep the files flowing. But it was a breeze in my PC. I dunno why.

I hate:
- The new lifesteal mechanics...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/26/2011, 23:04
Replies: 2,154
Views: 152,131
Posted By Oxyede
Help. I tried unlocking ai.kom but the unlocker...

Help. I tried unlocking ai.kom but the unlocker detects no locking whatchamacallit. So I tried skipping that step and proceeded on. GC closed when I activated the hack during the loading stage part....
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 04/26/2011, 22:48
Replies: 27,661
Views: 1,250,849
Posted By Oxyede
'Sup people? Just passing by. I loled at the...

'Sup people? Just passing by.

I loled at the new map. Plate tectonics just happened in the GC world. :D
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 04/26/2011, 15:56
Replies: 533
Views: 80,760
Posted By Oxyede
Why does the patcher screw up after every file...

Why does the patcher screw up after every file downloaded?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/24/2011, 23:57
Replies: 30
Views: 3,861
Posted By Oxyede
Those instructions look like the same...

Those instructions look like the same instructions I have been following for the other hacks. I bet would still get detected with this one.

I dunno. I think there's something with our PC that is...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/24/2011, 23:41
Replies: 2,154
Views: 152,131
Posted By Oxyede
Question. Would the Unlocker supposedly...

Question.

Would the Unlocker supposedly crash if my PC runs on 32-bit XP?
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 04/21/2011, 23:36
Replies: 90
Views: 7,155
Posted By Oxyede
Wow. Just a second faster than my record....

Wow. Just a second faster than my record. :handsdown:

I use a Crossbowman and the fastest I could finish a run is 51s.

But are you sure there are fertilizers in 1*s?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/21/2011, 23:18
Replies: 4,607
Views: 425,302
Posted By Oxyede
Do I really need quick hands in activating this...

Do I really need quick hands in activating this hack? And if I do, in which part do I need them?
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 04/20/2011, 22:22
Replies: 90
Views: 7,155
Posted By Oxyede
I see. But I still would like to know in...

I see.

But I still would like to know in which dungeon would be the best dungeon to hunt for fertilizers.
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 04/20/2011, 15:30
Replies: 90
Views: 7,155
Posted By Oxyede
Just curious. In the Outer Wall of Serdin...

Just curious.

In the Outer Wall of Serdin Dungeon 3*, how many seconds does one spend to finish it, on the average?

Because I get my water from the Cursed Lake and my fastest record for going...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/15/2011, 12:29
Replies: 680
Views: 49,989
Posted By Oxyede
Unlock crashes on our PC (XP 32-bit) and Kernel...

Unlock crashes on our PC (XP 32-bit) and Kernel gets detected on the loading dungeon part. (Loading "dungeon" not "game")

What gives?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/14/2011, 23:13
Replies: 680
Views: 49,989
Posted By Oxyede
Followed this, sir samsam's guide and sir...

Followed this, sir samsam's guide and sir ☆lampo☆'s guide and I still got detected. :(

The Unlocker crashes upon trying to unlock the ai.kom.

I managed to get up to the "Make room" part in sir...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/14/2011, 14:21
Replies: 680
Views: 49,989
Posted By Oxyede
Why, oh why, must these hacks always have...

Why, oh why, must these hacks always have compatibility issues? TT~TT

Honestly, I'm too tired and lazy to backread. So I am hoping that someone could do a summary report; if it works, what OS does...
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 04/12/2011, 08:36
Replies: 27,661
Views: 1,250,849
Posted By Oxyede
Hey EPVPeeps. Wonderful afternoon we're having,...

Hey EPVPeeps. Wonderful afternoon we're having, huh?
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 04/10/2011, 23:15
Replies: 27,661
Views: 1,250,849
Posted By Oxyede
Holler EPVP peeps. :D Anything new? Hacks...

Holler EPVP peeps. :D

Anything new? Hacks and bugs and stuff?
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 03/29/2011, 21:29
Replies: 27,661
Views: 1,250,849
Posted By Oxyede
Hi guys. I was just wondering, are there any...

Hi guys. I was just wondering, are there any "legit" hacks out now? I know hacks are not really "legit", but you get my idea.

I'm not a PVPlayer so I think I'm not interested in Mana/HP hacks. I...
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 03/28/2011, 00:53
Replies: 27,661
Views: 1,250,849
Posted By Oxyede
Wow. I never knew that there's such a thread like...

Wow. I never knew that there's such a thread like this in here. :))

Anyway, is it possible for me to ask someone in here for a, y'know... hack?

Just asking. :D
Showing results 1 to 25 of 87

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.