Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 128
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jemeom
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/05/2019, 14:20
Replies: 729
Views: 98,332
Posted By jemeom
can't register. best server ever. 10/10 will join...

can't register. best server ever. 10/10 will join again
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/07/2018, 00:31
Replies: 59
Views: 5,914
Posted By jemeom
thx god that I did not join it yet =))

thx god that I did not join it yet =))
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/21/2018, 10:59
Replies: 3,466
Views: 490,404
Posted By jemeom
I thing that auto-equip is broke. I have wizz lvl...

I thing that auto-equip is broke. I have wizz lvl 15 and I get warrior weapon and heavy armor items
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/16/2018, 11:10
Replies: 3,466
Views: 490,404
Posted By jemeom
Pan Luma is the most contested unique and new...

Pan Luma is the most contested unique and new players can't lvl up from it. GG WP. just make it to give only exp and SP and we are all good
Forum: Black Desert 05/29/2018, 19:24
Replies: 28
Views: 7,294
Posted By jemeom
I want to join but the invite is invalid

I want to join but the invite is invalid
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/18/2017, 13:09
Replies: 86
Views: 9,948
Posted By jemeom
unique server. and it is a nice one.

unique server. and it is a nice one.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/11/2016, 09:04
Replies: 177
Views: 31,440
Posted By jemeom
the start button on the client don't appear

the start button on the client don't appear
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/30/2015, 11:27
Replies: 4
Views: 1,528
Posted By jemeom
free silk ?

free silk ?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/25/2015, 02:00
Replies: 493
Views: 30,020
Posted By jemeom
butterfly bot ?

butterfly bot ?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/26/2015, 10:16
Replies: 118
Views: 31,185
Posted By jemeom
Site down

Site down
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/25/2015, 19:48
Replies: 94
Views: 14,935
Posted By jemeom
ok, thx

ok, thx
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/25/2015, 19:40
Replies: 94
Views: 14,935
Posted By jemeom
Start date and time ? Pls say in your GTM

Start date and time ? Pls say in your GTM
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/25/2015, 19:09
Replies: 94
Views: 14,935
Posted By jemeom
GL, I want to play right now :|, but I will w8. I...

GL, I want to play right now :|, but I will w8. I start to download the client
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/25/2015, 10:25
Replies: 28
Views: 4,902
Posted By jemeom
server off ?

server off ?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/21/2015, 16:50
Replies: 15
Views: 2,056
Posted By jemeom
pvp server ?

pvp server ?
Forum: Browsergames 01/15/2014, 21:40
Replies: 212
Views: 145,064
Posted By jemeom
le bot failed to load adobe flash player

le bot failed to load adobe flash player
Forum: Browsergames 03/14/2013, 16:30
Replies: 5
Views: 1,478
Posted By jemeom
site 403 error ... "Forbidden You don't...

site 403 error ...
"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /index.php/ on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/07/2013, 14:32
Replies: 190
Views: 24,036
Posted By jemeom
exp rate is 100x ?

exp rate is 100x ?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/03/2013, 07:49
Replies: 671
Views: 46,510
Posted By jemeom
11D ==> R.I.P (4 me )

11D ==> R.I.P (4 me )
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/01/2013, 05:36
Replies: 11
Views: 1,457
Posted By jemeom
good. i w8 4 start the server

good. i w8 4 start the server
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/29/2012, 11:26
Replies: 69
Views: 6,761
Posted By jemeom
have 14D or max 13D ? 1 more question. 130...

have 14D or max 13D ?
1 more question.
130 skill or 120 skill ?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/28/2012, 23:29
Replies: 671
Views: 46,510
Posted By jemeom
i need silkroad_client or full client. where i...

i need silkroad_client or full client.
where i can download ?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/28/2012, 22:49
Replies: 671
Views: 46,510
Posted By jemeom
i download the new media.pk2

i download the new media.pk2
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/28/2012, 22:43
Replies: 671
Views: 46,510
Posted By jemeom
4 me site work. maybe server will be online

4 me site work. maybe server will be online
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/27/2012, 21:46
Replies: 671
Views: 46,510
Posted By jemeom
RIP

RIP
Showing results 1 to 25 of 128

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.