Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 53
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Moldor
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 10/25/2011, 17:33
Replies: 677
Views: 85,141
Posted By Moldor
The rates are bigger. You can hit 115 in 2 weeks

The rates are bigger.
You can hit 115 in 2 weeks
Forum: Off Topic 05/28/2011, 20:20
Replies: 1
Views: 286
Posted By Moldor
Help this guy !

YouTube - ‪PLEASE check me out and help me get some views, and THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH‬‏
That's all...
We as /b/ decided to share it everywhere.
Do it too !
*STICKY REQUEST* ...
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 05/09/2011, 19:30
Replies: 143
Views: 35,596
Posted By Moldor
silver.vine is his Id PWN HIM !

silver.vine is his Id
PWN HIM !
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 05/08/2011, 16:27
Replies: 143
Views: 35,596
Posted By Moldor
"exactly how i seen on html code it seems to be a...

"exactly how i seen on html code it seems to be a keylogger online "
hahah
aha
hah
I laughed my ass off to this like 2 hours .
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 05/08/2011, 10:39
Replies: 143
Views: 35,596
Posted By Moldor
Wow then you fail hard at making websites lol.

Wow then you fail hard at making websites lol.
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 05/08/2011, 08:52
Replies: 143
Views: 35,596
Posted By Moldor
Fake. He made me make a cool theme for his...

Fake.
He made me make a cool theme for his site..then he told me it's not good so I re-made it ..
he said he will definately use it, he uses something else... which is stolen, he said he'd never...
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 05/05/2011, 19:29
Replies: 143
Views: 35,596
Posted By Moldor
Danica, i have sent you a pm !

Danica, i have sent you a pm !
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 03/30/2011, 13:18
Replies: 143
Views: 35,596
Posted By Moldor
Well just give us some proofs that you have the...

Well just give us some proofs that you have the server files :)
So we know that you don't lie
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 03/29/2011, 14:19
Replies: 30
Views: 2,291
Posted By Moldor
32 nobody... 86 nobody...spike was close :) ...

32 nobody...
86 nobody...spike was close :)
118 ..nobody..
64 nobody
19 ! omoshiroi !! the first .
32 nobody
87 nobody
75 !! inathero !! the second...
Now..i extracted the numbers by using...
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 03/29/2011, 14:10
Replies: 30
Views: 2,291
Posted By Moldor
Ok, now I will choose numbers... Cath is in too...

Ok, now I will choose numbers...
Cath is in too :)
Good luck everyone
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 03/28/2011, 22:29
Replies: 30
Views: 2,291
Posted By Moldor
3 more numbers.

3 more numbers.
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 03/28/2011, 20:19
Replies: 31
Views: 7,307
Posted By Moldor
Did you receive any Donation untill now ina?^^ ...

Did you receive any Donation untill now ina?^^
INa, pm me, I think I have the algorithm for solving your "code" (signature)
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 03/28/2011, 19:01
Replies: 30
Views: 2,291
Posted By Moldor
Come on, more 5 numbers:) Then i'll draw 2...

Come on, more 5 numbers:)
Then i'll draw 2 numbers , and then again one number of these two..
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 03/28/2011, 13:50
Replies: 30
Views: 2,291
Posted By Moldor
so, I'll wait untill I have 20 numbers... And...

so, I'll wait untill I have 20 numbers...
And then I will ask my grandmother .
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 03/27/2011, 13:18
Replies: 30
Views: 2,291
Posted By Moldor
I'm using a last generation, ultimate technology...

I'm using a last generation, ultimate technology ..
Ultra-Super secret program to pick up numbers...
I'll ask my grandmother if she can say a number and then the one with this number will get...
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 03/27/2011, 13:04
Replies: 30
Views: 2,291
Posted By Moldor
Level 74 Slayer giveaway.

He has level 60 soul gears +3 +4 +5 ...
Weapon +4 soul 6/6
Everything on him is almost blue..
Well , he has everything..you can play it
Just pick up a number and then I will randomly pick one ....
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 03/27/2011, 12:56
Replies: 143
Views: 35,596
Posted By Moldor
I think I know a skilled german person who talks...

I think I know a skilled german person who talks english too :)
Or: just ask someone here, a mod/admin..they're all from GR ^^
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 03/27/2011, 12:50
Replies: 3
Views: 690
Posted By Moldor
That's troggs, hey master :)

That's troggs, hey master :)
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 03/16/2011, 15:10
Replies: 16
Views: 4,770
Posted By Moldor
Omg, he totally should make a gold hack.

Omg, he totally should make a gold hack.
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 03/16/2011, 14:59
Replies: 307
Views: 82,103
Posted By Moldor
ummm it's detected as a TR/Dropper Gen... False...

ummm it's detected as a TR/Dropper Gen...
False positive?^^
Forum: Off Topic 03/06/2011, 14:19
Replies: 2
Views: 550
Posted By Moldor
Why close requesT? ^^ Keep it up , good luck...

Why close requesT? ^^
Keep it up , good luck there for you...
Forum: Off Topic 03/06/2011, 12:41
Replies: 2
Views: 550
Posted By Moldor
Steel Series Giveaway!

True...Steelseries is giving away lots of things ...
And a $2000 laptop ...
If you wish to join that
Just click : STEELSERIES CONTEST OF THE DECADE! ([Only registered and activated users can see links])...
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 03/06/2011, 10:23
Replies: 113
Views: 8,007
Posted By Moldor
Guys Long time ago, I was super girl, i saved...

Guys
Long time ago, I was super girl, i saved the world..
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 03/02/2011, 22:55
Replies: 27
Views: 4,946
Posted By Moldor
Yup it's true ! I made 60 in 7 hours..well my...

Yup it's true !
I made 60 in 7 hours..well my first level 60 character..
I didn't move from my PC..
You can do it , but you gotta be patient. and you get like
60 fortify crystals from quests/...
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 03/02/2011, 14:24
Replies: 1,694
Views: 188,821
Posted By Moldor
Good job bro ! YEs it works , PH,...

Good job bro !
YEs it works , PH, international, works on both.
Inathero, can we get in contact? (Send me a private message with your e-mail or chat id... I'd like to ask you something)
Don't...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 53

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.