Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: gamma_ray152
Forum: World of Warcraft 08/11/2010, 19:16
Replies: 0
Views: 1,961
Posted By gamma_ray152
WPE not working on Win7

Ever since I upgraded my OS to Windows 7 my WPE stopped working properly and now doesnt see any of the packets.

I already tried running it as Admin with permedit privileges (Also tried the...
Forum: WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools 08/07/2009, 18:32
Replies: 3
Views: 925
Posted By gamma_ray152
Its said in the forum description, highlighted in...

Its said in the forum description, highlighted in red

[no questions]

How is this not understandable?

and to answer you question - no there is nothing for Mangos (atleast publicly) - Mangos...
Forum: World of Warcraft 07/09/2009, 19:17
Replies: 0
Views: 1,185
Posted By gamma_ray152
Making custom WPE Filters?

First of all, before anyone starts saying "use the search option" - I already did, didnt found what I was looking for (only how to use Filters, not how to make)

now down to the issue at hand, I've...
Forum: WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools 05/06/2009, 13:02
Replies: 6
Views: 2,002
Posted By gamma_ray152
just a small correction, the Murkblood Scavenger...

just a small correction, the Murkblood Scavenger isnt a bug. they really should have 1K hp.

other then that great list :)
Forum: World of Warcraft 04/25/2009, 13:00
Replies: 2
Views: 910
Posted By gamma_ray152
umm, Vote Hack? What is it, a Auto-Vote bot?

umm, Vote Hack? What is it, a Auto-Vote bot?
Forum: World of Warcraft 04/21/2009, 19:49
Replies: 2
Views: 910
Posted By gamma_ray152
[Request\Question] Mangos 3.0.9?

I noticed that alot of the former bugs (that I liked) have been fixed during my private server update from 2.4.3 Ascent to 3.0.9 Mangos. so i'm just wondering... are there any new methods\bugs out...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.