Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: roku2566
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/06/2009, 21:40
Replies: 220
Views: 80,257
Posted By roku2566
OK will check it. Thanks, I never noticed it. ...

OK will check it. Thanks, I never noticed it.

Well, it's just a C2D e2200, 9600GT & 4GB ram. Normally runs the game @45-100fps, depending how crowded. Anyway, will reduce some of the details on...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/06/2009, 14:47
Replies: 220
Views: 80,257
Posted By roku2566
It's a nice idea to have it as an overlay, but...

It's a nice idea to have it as an overlay, but it's very obtrusive with all the details it displays. Can't choose which entities it displays (nodes, npcs, players), can't choose what details it...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/24/2009, 23:00
Replies: 57
Views: 24,878
Posted By roku2566
What is the difference from 258's version?

What is the difference from 258's version?
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/20/2009, 21:22
Replies: 87
Views: 25,191
Posted By roku2566
The links in the OP are resellers?

The links in the OP are resellers?
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/20/2009, 19:25
Replies: 87
Views: 25,191
Posted By roku2566
Is it a one-time-fee from the chinese site, or...

Is it a one-time-fee from the chinese site, or subscription based like the resellers?
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/20/2009, 18:49
Replies: 84
Views: 36,483
Posted By roku2566
Macrogoblin is $30/year, mmoviper is $60/year. So...

Macrogoblin is $30/year, mmoviper is $60/year. So you chose mmoviper because you wanted something more expensive?
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/20/2009, 12:32
Replies: 437
Views: 99,883
Posted By roku2566
10+ years, right...

10+ years, right...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/20/2009, 10:10
Replies: 437
Views: 99,883
Posted By roku2566
Trial lasts for a week afaik. Full features are...

Trial lasts for a week afaik. Full features are included in the trial.

Imo novi shouldn't have gone live with this bot yet.
- The start/stop button STILL doesn't work properly since I started...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 05/24/2009, 12:56
Replies: 646
Views: 227,279
Posted By roku2566
I get that if I start the bot after renaming the...

I get that if I start the bot after renaming the client. Make sure the client is called "Element Client" when you start the bot.


Edit: Btw, the "Exit PW" feature doesn't seem to work. I've set...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 05/07/2009, 20:29
Replies: 1,250
Views: 368,791
Posted By roku2566
Hey bro, I can't get iNurse to work. I open...

Hey bro, I can't get iNurse to work.

I open two clients. EP is in client 1, BM in client 2. I set client 2 as leader. I go to the settings panel and "autoget" char ID for each char. Then I go EP...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 04/24/2009, 00:20
Replies: 1,250
Views: 368,791
Posted By roku2566
You copied the generated .ini file into the...

You copied the generated .ini file into the smurfit folder and still got the error?

Try going to settings and click autoget offsets and base, then save. Also check that the windowname slots...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 04/23/2009, 22:31
Replies: 134
Views: 60,464
Posted By roku2566
Try THIS...

Try THIS ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
or THIS ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

96b6e4
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 04/23/2009, 22:09
Replies: 1,250
Views: 368,791
Posted By roku2566
Probably you need to update the...

Probably you need to update the Custom_OffSets.ini in the smurfit folder. Use Mhs_retriever to generate the file automatically.
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 04/23/2009, 18:50
Replies: 277
Views: 75,983
Posted By roku2566
Yeah, I was just trying to bot with my WF in fox...

Yeah, I was just trying to bot with my WF in fox form, using only melee so I can loot, but she's only lvl9 and just got 1 skill (fox wolop) that don't work when chi runs out.

Also, I got the...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 04/23/2009, 15:03
Replies: 277
Views: 75,983
Posted By roku2566
Hello. Everything works great but how can I get...

Hello. Everything works great but how can I get it to use normal attack only? If I put normal attack in F1 & F2 it just walks up to the mob and never attacks. Just keeps saying "invalid target". So...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 04/21/2009, 18:59
Replies: 47
Views: 27,534
Posted By roku2566
Very easy to set up but it can't be used for...

Very easy to set up but it can't be used for mining/gathering because the same colours are used everywhere i.e the gray for iron,coal and sandstone is used for rocks, walls, mountains etc and for...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.