I have purchased AionSZ codes from one reseller and it worked in english for about a day.
The bot had an update and after that, it reverted back to the Chinese Version, so after redownloading the eu version from the official developers, it was English, until........... I put the username/pw back in, at which point it told me to buy Codes from botsmall.com.
Now bear in mind all my versions are downloaded from the offical developers, not the resellers, so I don't get how people are saying they are reselling codes to the eu version. I'm very skeptical about any resellers now as the initial codes I bought are useless. I can't be arsed using the Chinese version at all.
So could a reseller on here please explain how you can actually resell the codes for the EU/English version that wil continue working month after month. Because until someone explains it to me, botsmall is where I'll continue to buy from.
Anybody knows why "Connecting to bot server failed" - yesterday and tomorrow, stopped working about 20:00-21:00. It works very well all day but not at night..
I have purchased AionSZ codes from one reseller and it worked in english for about a day.
The bot had an update and after that, it reverted back to the Chinese Version, so after redownloading the eu version from the official developers, it was English, until........... I put the username/pw back in, at which point it told me to buy Codes from botsmall.com.
Now bear in mind all my versions are downloaded from the offical developers, not the resellers, so I don't get how people are saying they are reselling codes to the eu version. I'm very skeptical about any resellers now as the initial codes I bought are useless. I can't be arsed using the Chinese version at all.
So could a reseller on here please explain how you can actually resell the codes for the EU/English version that wil continue working month after month. Because until someone explains it to me, botsmall is where I'll continue to buy from.
If you bought them from the chinese site, 777 something, then you can contact them again on MSN and let them check it into for you. You can use google translate to easily communicate with them, and if you attempt to use chinese, make sure to use traditional chinese. I found out they give better service when you attempt to use chinese rather than english. I hope this helps.
What a revelation.. I'm asking if it is normal state that I'm unable to use AionSZ for significant part of time I already payed for? Or this is just now and there were no problems like that before.
BTW: Still can not connect, since yesterday's evening.
What a revelation.. I'm asking if it is normal state that I'm unable to use AionSZ for significant part of time I already payed for? Or this is just now and there were no problems like that before.
BTW: Still can not connect, since yesterday's evening.
It didn't happen before, ive been using it for quite a while now.
Just the last two days afaik.
One or two days ago it went down for a few hours and yesterday it happened again until now.
Not sure what the problem is, i tried to use the newest versions of the bot, chinese keeps asking for update and english one ask for a botsmall key.
I bought from EHgames, trying to connect to EU.
If this doesn't get fixed soon, i'm sorry but i will ask my bank to cancel the payment. I know its not EHgames fault, but i payed 12 euros for a bot card that should work for a whole month and that's exactly what i except from it.
Ha! I know the answer... Try to download newest patch. Botsmall is down, nobody knew that there is a new patch, which CHANGED BOT SERVER IP. Old bot server is down and will stay there, i think. AionSZ 111 works like charm. GL.
[Edit]: It's for EU version. Search that site for NA if you prefer.
Ha! I know the answer... Try to download newest patch. Botsmall is down, nobody knew that there is a new patch, which CHANGED BOT SERVER IP. Old bot server is down and will stay there, i think. AionSZ 111 works like charm. GL.
[Edit]: It's for EU version. Search that site for NA if you prefer.
That doesn't help at all.
Its like being feeling sick in a foreign country and someone shows you the way to the hospital.
What good is it if you don't speak the language?
To the point, does it work for you in EU servers?
If yes, what did you do? Exactly, detailed.
I downloaded everything from that site, the chinese UI bot keeps asking for an update and the english UI bot asks for a key from botsmall.
How does it work for you? Where did you get your key from?
10-20€ Pro monat für einen Bot? Uff ne danke, dann lieber irgendeinen Lifetime Preis oder sowas. Das spiel kostet ansich ja schon 12€ (wenn ich mich nicht irre) und dann nochmal soviel? lol
Fanana, if you would only look a little bit closer and try to find "October 21 EU eu AION plug-in to update the 111 patch (Chinese version, English Download)" (and Yes, it's in english, thanks to all-mighty google translate)... When you click on that link, you can download patch 111 (it's "download" word located below "10/21 SZ Europe-AION-AUTO111 Update patch", right side of the screen)... Then unpack, overwrite files in your aionsz direcotry, run aionstarter, verify... Sorry, if this is way too complicated for you to discover on your own then sure it's my fault, i should write it more clearly.
AIONSZ bot 12/06/2009 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies Selling aionsz bot code for EU. You can bot till 26 dec, 2009. I'm asking for 6$.
Aionsz 11/23/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies Hello im new tot his site, but im wondering if anyone knows why http://www.*********** doesnt work anymore and if they do know if they could share some light please.
thanks all that do reply
Kind regards
AionSZ 11/02/2009 - Aion - 11 Replies Can someone post the link to the SZ english bot? I had just bought a key from bestaionbot but went to check the private section for the download link and that forum pretty much is gone >.> the one on botsmall is a corrupted download for me.
Think the version is 1.1.2
AioNSZ update, wtf!?! 10/10/2009 - Aion - 7 Replies I had english vesion, it just updated and now It is all in chinese!?