Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 56
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: PissOffMate
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/04/2010, 16:02
Replies: 27
Views: 5,327
Posted By PissOffMate
ASK JEEVES :D HE KNOWS EVERYTHING!!

ASK JEEVES :D HE KNOWS EVERYTHING!!
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/03/2010, 09:52
Replies: 27
Views: 5,327
Posted By PissOffMate
Reported,, Double post. Use search or google.

Reported,, Double post.
Use search or google.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/02/2010, 07:24
Replies: 8
Views: 600
Posted By PissOffMate
Hmm, i'm interested in expanding my mind :) I...

Hmm, i'm interested in expanding my mind :)
I wanna learn php coding, if thats what your offering.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/29/2009, 09:07
Replies: 6
Views: 515
Posted By PissOffMate
Hmm, well my skill is 1) doing a totally...

Hmm, well my skill is
1) doing a totally different animation..
2) it's a bagi attack skill and it's giving the enemy a buff -.-

I would change that in status.csv but idk what index it is, how...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/29/2009, 06:00
Replies: 6
Views: 515
Posted By PissOffMate
Puzzled :S

Hello guys, sorry to keep asking for help :D

Ok, so I wanna modify a skill that is deply bugged, only, I think I do it in Status.csv. However I have no clue where the indexes are found :S I've...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/27/2009, 04:54
Replies: 8
Views: 651
Posted By PissOffMate
[HELP]

Ok guys... I wanna create a map using a current map, lets say Denebe... and I wanna put monsters in it.. How would I create a map (not denebe, but a duplicate of denebe)?
Any information would be...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/26/2009, 17:31
Replies: 2
Views: 559
Posted By PissOffMate
Thanks yoself, but does anyone know why theres...

Thanks yoself, but does anyone know why theres different indexes for the same skill?

EDIT: Hmm, I think I have a small idea of whats going on. There are many indexes for how many times you lvl the...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/26/2009, 02:47
Replies: 2
Views: 559
Posted By PissOffMate
[HELP]Please

Hi guys, as i'm getting more into the files I would now like to edit skills. Firstly I would like to know what these are in status.csv in root share/skill/ what I would like to know is what these...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/24/2009, 06:05
Replies: 5
Views: 548
Posted By PissOffMate
Hmm, well i think i know whats going on but don't...

Hmm, well i think i know whats going on but don't have a clue how to solve.. The user_profile is only going up to 100 -.- and then the register keeps using 01,02,03 etc etc all over again... Any...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/24/2009, 04:00
Replies: 5
Views: 548
Posted By PissOffMate
[HELP]DB or Reg. Page?

Ok so my personal pserver is experiencing difficulties.. I was trying out a reg page i found on here a couple days ago and now theres a problem... I've set up my web page and it says successfully...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/23/2009, 14:11
Replies: 54
Views: 9,398
Posted By PissOffMate
So it looks like some of you can't download the...

So it looks like some of you can't download the files uploaded by arthurvalenca but I could, so I uploaded both files into one. Download links are below.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/22/2009, 06:38
Replies: 13
Views: 912
Posted By PissOffMate
Yep, so they were testing you :) ...... And you...

Yep, so they were testing you :) ......
And you failed.

Application denied for all servers.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/22/2009, 05:15
Replies: 13
Views: 912
Posted By PissOffMate
:D that put them in their place :rolleyes:

:D that put them in their place :rolleyes:
Forum: Private Server 12/22/2009, 02:17
Replies: 74
Views: 6,355
Posted By PissOffMate
Lmao Rusaki.... They have been up for so long and...

Lmao Rusaki.... They have been up for so long and they don't have anything... No Aloken.. only bits of A7.. Myth is just getting started, and they almost have more then Rusaki lol
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/19/2009, 03:06
Replies: 12
Views: 1,940
Posted By PissOffMate
perhaps some GMs don't have access to the db.

perhaps some GMs don't have access to the db.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/06/2009, 03:02
Replies: 0
Views: 860
Posted By PissOffMate
[HELP]Dekaron Packer

Is there an public packers?
If so can you link me or can you direct me to where they were already posted(if posted)
thanks.

EDIT: nvm i found one, but i can't understand how to use it. It's the...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/01/2009, 19:44
Replies: 3
Views: 930
Posted By PissOffMate
What do you need them for? Well to develop...

What do you need them for? Well to develop ofcorse, but you opening a pserver i guess?
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 11/27/2009, 09:30
Replies: 13
Views: 2,340
Posted By PissOffMate
So you want to create a Dekaron.exe from scratch?...

So you want to create a Dekaron.exe from scratch?
... Most people can't add one thing, let alone everything.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 11/26/2009, 11:52
Replies: 5
Views: 778
Posted By PissOffMate
Nah it's not like that at all, we have aloken...

Nah it's not like that at all, we have aloken files, but as you know dekaron is getting more demanding nowerdays, better files = better job for all :)
We could release the server with aloken, but it...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 11/25/2009, 23:47
Replies: 5
Views: 778
Posted By PissOffMate
Serious DEV is needed!

Ok, Myth-Dekaron is in need of a DEV with 'ready-to-go' files. Were looking for a DEV with projects such as Aloken or A7, we have a dedicated server and websites that are being worked on. I assure...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 11/22/2009, 15:30
Replies: 22
Views: 2,326
Posted By PissOffMate
OllyDbg... Download it> learn it> know it> theres...

OllyDbg... Download it> learn it> know it> theres your aloken> share it :)
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 11/19/2009, 09:58
Replies: 6
Views: 1,482
Posted By PissOffMate
\data\texture\ui\game\loading Theres the...

\data\texture\ui\game\loading

Theres the loading screens.

EDIT: If your wanting to know how to make a certain map load a certain dds then I believe it's the maplist.csv you need to change.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 11/17/2009, 21:51
Replies: 0
Views: 466
Posted By PissOffMate
[HELP]Launcher..

Ok so.. Can somone explain to me exactly how to make a launcher update please. I've tried things which i thought were self explanatry, like the files that are in with the launcher but nothing will...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 11/14/2009, 21:15
Replies: 1
Views: 814
Posted By PissOffMate
Changing Items in the NPCs

Sorry if this has already been asked, but I couldn't find much with the search.

How do you change an item in NPCs? I want to take something out of Pablos.
I have tried, I went share/creature/npc...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 11/13/2009, 14:36
Replies: 11
Views: 1,015
Posted By PissOffMate
Going online usually help to start the...

Going online usually help to start the conversation.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 56

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.