Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: plmok0
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/17/2009, 14:18
Replies: 519
Views: 59,635
Posted By plmok0
I would like to know if you think that one day it...

I would like to know if you think that one day it will be possible to use Torque with Agbot or any other GOOD bot. If I wrong and it can already works with agbot
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/10/2009, 21:08
Replies: 790
Views: 74,702
Posted By plmok0
I got a problem, when my silkroad start I write...

I got a problem, when my silkroad start I write the tbot id, password for my account and after I press exit, the bot restart and after it make the autolog, it connects on my chart, but when I'm log...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.