Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: zerkky
Forum: Dekaron 03/20/2009, 20:33
Replies: 8
Views: 713
Posted By zerkky
Why don't they mages work?? ..and what...

Why don't they mages work??

..and what character WOULD be best for using this bot?
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 03/19/2009, 20:34
Replies: 51
Views: 5,639
Posted By zerkky
If someone can help me with this bot it would be...

If someone can help me with this bot it would be MUCH appreciated! It won't let me attack! Here is my problem:...
Forum: Dekaron 03/19/2009, 16:37
Replies: 8
Views: 713
Posted By zerkky
I've done that. Like it gathers the monsters,...

I've done that. Like it gathers the monsters, but it's not attacking them. Under 'Atk' in "ChannelInformation" at the bottom left, it says "Skill Used: Fire Blaze" and "Skill Used: Ice Storm"...but...
Forum: Dekaron 03/18/2009, 17:45
Replies: 8
Views: 713
Posted By zerkky
Post Help with TzPhQy!

Okay so I got my TzPhQy bot to work...kinda. It logs in to my mage, says I'm at Crespo, under the 'Viewable' tab I see it gathers up a mob, etc etc. The one problem I have is that even though it...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 03/12/2009, 19:53
Replies: 713
Views: 149,010
Posted By zerkky
Hey this is a good working hack.. Only...

Hey this is a good working hack..

Only problem is is that when I start vaccing monsters, in like 20 seconds when I open up the game it closes and gives me a weird error with all question marks and...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.