Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: KIFFKILLER
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/05/2025, 23:38
Replies: 1,343
Views: 40,344
Posted By KIFFKILLER
Great Server

Seems to be a good Server ;)

IGN: _Kiffkiller_
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 06/01/2013, 13:50
Replies: 1
Views: 1,782
Posted By KIFFKILLER
[Request]AutoIt tool for letter event

Hi all,
I'm little noob in AutoIt. I coded some tools to work with sbot or ibot. At the moment there is running a letters event on the server. I hate this exchange with Event So-ok. Today I needed 5...
Forum: Aion Trading 10/20/2012, 10:43
Replies: 13
Views: 1,088
Posted By KIFFKILLER
Was für ein Preis schwebt dir denn im Kopf, falls...

Was für ein Preis schwebt dir denn im Kopf, falls der Acc noch da is?
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 05/17/2011, 15:36
Replies: 2
Views: 312
Posted By KIFFKILLER
bard/cleric not verified. the other have...

bard/cleric not verified.
the other have special email at yahoo, so the buyer can change everthing at sro account and email account.
I will post screenshots later.


Warrior and Bard are sold !!!
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 05/17/2011, 14:39
Replies: 2
Views: 312
Posted By KIFFKILLER
WTS Chars on Phoenix

Lv 105 Warrior/Cleric with avatar Dress + pick pet + devil spirit <-- sold
Lv 105 SS Nuker with avatar Dress + pick pet + devil spirit
Lv 103 Bard/Cleric <-- sold

All Chars are naked and have...
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 05/06/2011, 19:28
Replies: 1
Views: 277
Posted By KIFFKILLER
Thumbs up WTS 10,5B Gold on Alps

Like the Threat says, I wanna sell 10,5B Gold on Server Alps.
So tell me some offers.
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/21/2010, 06:07
Replies: 173
Views: 33,835
Posted By KIFFKILLER
Hi Killah, Great work. I have one small fix for...

Hi Killah,
Great work. I have one small fix for you.

It's to close the programm at the beginning.
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/10/2010, 09:48
Replies: 173
Views: 33,835
Posted By KIFFKILLER
Great work but I have a problem. The clicking...

Great work but I have a problem.
The clicking is to fast most time the tool want to put elixiers to the stall it cklicks to fast. mousekeydown little bit longer would be great. And my 2nd problem is...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/07/2009, 12:25
Replies: 519
Views: 59,559
Posted By KIFFKILLER
Hi all. I love this tool :D But how can...

Hi all.
I love this tool :D
But how can teleport from town to town, or use return scroll? And how can I activate Comulated Buff and the Beginner Exp Helper? And my last Question, how can cast Guard...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/18/2009, 13:03
Replies: 519
Views: 59,559
Posted By KIFFKILLER
Lightbulb HI all. How to cast skills with Torque? I don't...

HI all. How to cast skills with Torque? I don't understand how to work with opcodes.
Can anyone explain it pls.
Forum: AutoIt 03/12/2009, 15:14
Replies: 2
Views: 868
Posted By KIFFKILLER
Kann mir wirklich keiner helfen?

Kann mir wirklich keiner helfen?
Forum: AutoIt 03/11/2009, 00:01
Replies: 2
Views: 868
Posted By KIFFKILLER
AutoIt / Crtl in nur einem Fenster drücken

hi ihr. hab da auch mal ne kleine und wahrscheinlich extrem simple frage:

Ich selber spiele Silkroad und habe mir dafür mit AutoIt ein Tool geschrieben, welches meine anderen Chars bufft. Jetzt...
Forum: Metin2 03/10/2009, 09:18
Replies: 716
Views: 81,444
Posted By KIFFKILLER
hi ihr. hab da auch mal ne kleine und...

hi ihr. hab da auch mal ne kleine und wahrscheinlich extrem simple frage:

Ich selber spiele Silkroad und habe mir dafür mit AutoIt ein Tool geschrieben, welches meine anderen Chars bufft. Jetzt...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.