Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: bebok120
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 05/11/2013, 13:01
Replies: 2,885
Views: 690,773
Posted By bebok120
go to options and change localization bak fille...

go to options and change localization bak fille in msql.
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 05/10/2013, 17:27
Replies: 270
Views: 58,601
Posted By bebok120
I have this problem, plss help. ...

I have this problem, plss help.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO Guides & Templates 05/10/2013, 13:13
Replies: 328
Views: 153,986
Posted By bebok120
I have this problem, plss help. ...

I have this problem, plss help.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 05/10/2013, 13:13
Replies: 76
Views: 15,314
Posted By bebok120
I have this problem, plss help. ...

I have this problem, plss help.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 05/10/2013, 12:48
Replies: 2,885
Views: 690,773
Posted By bebok120
Use wrong ip... I have this problem, plss...

Use wrong ip...

I have this problem, plss help.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/27/2010, 16:39
Replies: 188
Views: 62,821
Posted By bebok120
in version 2.81 i see virus. version 2,8 its...

in version 2.81 i see virus.

version 2,8 its cleer. I use this version, thanks.
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/27/2010, 00:10
Replies: 31
Views: 11,202
Posted By bebok120
nod32 see in this program troyan horse.

nod32 see in this program troyan horse.
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/14/2010, 11:40
Replies: 416
Views: 54,120
Posted By bebok120
OMG. My bot working. You bot not. And you say...

OMG. My bot working. You bot not. And you say "you are stupid??" Ha ha ha ha. You are stupid, becuase you can't start bot. ;D Cya :)

Ps. I only try help you...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/14/2010, 11:07
Replies: 416
Views: 54,120
Posted By bebok120
Mamicatamu!! When you see this problem, first...

Mamicatamu!!
When you see this problem, first turn on silkroad launcher and wait for update. Next exit launcher and start silkroad with bot. :)
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 05/26/2009, 21:52
Replies: 49
Views: 12,376
Posted By bebok120
Ag bot not working :(

Ag bot not working :(
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.