Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Stratovarius4Ever
Forum: SRO Private Server 05/02/2009, 20:08
Replies: 25
Poll: best pvp
Views: 1,632
Posted By Stratovarius4Ever
I agree..... I vote for sword shield FTW! ( I am...

I agree..... I vote for sword shield FTW! ( I am full int and I kill bladers )
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 04/10/2009, 23:20
Replies: 27
Views: 11,283
Posted By Stratovarius4Ever
Make a guide for SJSRO that is more necesary

Make a guide for SJSRO that is more necesary
Forum: SRO Private Server 04/10/2009, 22:58
Replies: 101
Views: 20,313
Posted By Stratovarius4Ever
another noob seeking atencion, fake

another noob seeking atencion, fake
Forum: SRO Private Server 04/10/2009, 22:54
Replies: 36
Views: 15,796
Posted By Stratovarius4Ever
rofl this is Alchemy Game... was posted before...

rofl this is Alchemy Game... was posted before like 30 times
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/24/2009, 16:56
Replies: 38
Views: 5,194
Posted By Stratovarius4Ever
Hahahaha wtf fucking liar!!! lmao how do you know...

Hahahaha wtf fucking liar!!! lmao how do you know who i am ? where say my char name? hahahahaha

You always say the same: noob turk,noob kid and little kid... to everybody mature kid.
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/24/2009, 16:19
Replies: 38
Views: 5,194
Posted By Stratovarius4Ever
Look who's talking you are a dumbass in game you...

Look who's talking you are a dumbass in game you just cry like a baby when you die, so funny an kid telling kid to another....




Finland FTW!
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/09/2009, 22:51
Replies: 72
Views: 4,911
Posted By Stratovarius4Ever
ok let fuck up the server cya... server closed...

ok let fuck up the server cya... server closed at 2 weeks you will see
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/09/2009, 19:41
Replies: 15
Views: 1,117
Posted By Stratovarius4Ever
off forever :D

off forever :D
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/09/2009, 19:37
Replies: 18
Views: 1,306
Posted By Stratovarius4Ever
lol glaviers > all builds

lol glaviers > all builds
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/09/2009, 19:31
Replies: 72
Views: 4,911
Posted By Stratovarius4Ever
lmao nobody will thank to bridman because this is...

lmao nobody will thank to bridman because this is shit, I hope they ban all non chinese ips for a good lesson
Forum: SRO Private Server 02/27/2009, 19:48
Replies: 29
Views: 2,065
Posted By Stratovarius4Ever
Horrible.... now we cant play no one...

Horrible.... now we cant play no one servers...mysro down ,sjsro down,ecsro crowded,fembria crowded and magalaguer ,ecsro vip fu.king shit paying... that sucks really,






I NEED CHANGE MY...
Forum: SRO Private Server 02/27/2009, 18:13
Replies: 4
Views: 1,285
Posted By Stratovarius4Ever
I can't change my password

Please help i want change my password from ECSRO (normal)because someone have my password, he sold all my items i am scary that he do it again... and I tried to change it but i got this error
...
Forum: SRO Private Server 02/26/2009, 18:05
Replies: 13
Views: 879
Posted By Stratovarius4Ever
F*king noob, scammers get a life

F*king noob, scammers get a life
Forum: SRO Private Server 02/19/2009, 21:51
Replies: 12
Views: 1,202
Posted By Stratovarius4Ever
Are you racist? why you say that....

Are you racist? why you say that....
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.