Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 44
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: GoDaBoule
Forum: Wolcen Trading 02/25/2020, 08:37
Replies: 4
Views: 1,049
Posted By GoDaBoule
Wasn't fixed the day you posted in on ;)

Wasn't fixed the day you posted in on ;)
Forum: Wolcen Trading 02/20/2020, 13:46
Replies: 4
Views: 1,049
Posted By GoDaBoule
There is currently an exploit that allows you to...

There is currently an exploit that allows you to make over billions in less than 30 seconds, please don't abuse people by selling golds.
Forum: Wolcen Trading 02/20/2020, 13:46
Replies: 2
[Selling] Wolcen gold
Views: 1,130
Posted By GoDaBoule
There is currently an exploit that allows you to...

There is currently an exploit that allows you to make over billions in less than 30 seconds, please don't abuse people by selling golds.
Forum: Wolcen Trading 02/20/2020, 08:58
Replies: 2
Views: 881
Posted By GoDaBoule
There is currently an exploit that allows you to...

There is currently an exploit that allows you to make over billions in less than 30 seconds, please don't abuse people by selling golds.
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 05/06/2010, 14:47
Replies: 113
Views: 19,281
Posted By GoDaBoule
Hey, that's working a little for french players. ...

Hey, that's working a little for french players.

1) we still can't set waypoints (the problem with array).
2) we start the bot (ctrl alt Z) and the character run, push '-' + tab + '-' + tab. So...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/25/2010, 14:33
Replies: 113
Views: 19,281
Posted By GoDaBoule
So, except if I dl english client and throw my...

So, except if I dl english client and throw my account and create a new one, I won't be able to use the helper ? Right ?
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/25/2010, 11:35
Replies: 113
Views: 19,281
Posted By GoDaBoule
That's true, I got French client. If I download...

That's true, I got French client. If I download the english one:

Will I play with my account, in my ancients servers ?
Or it's not just a language modification, english GF got personnal servers ?
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/24/2010, 09:14
Replies: 113
Views: 19,281
Posted By GoDaBoule
I must run it on Administrator, anyway. Still...

I must run it on Administrator, anyway. Still tell me "Waiting for Character Ready".
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/23/2010, 17:17
Replies: 113
Views: 19,281
Posted By GoDaBoule
Thanks for your help, but it sill doesn't work: ...

Thanks for your help, but it sill doesn't work:




I use the 7-zip version (I tried both).
I deleted, re-extracting.
I runned on admin, (you meant the game I guess)
I logged
I runned GF...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/23/2010, 10:15
Replies: 113
Views: 19,281
Posted By GoDaBoule
Created a 'Char-name'.ini, sill doesn't work. ...

Created a 'Char-name'.ini, sill doesn't work.

Ok, right now, I got 4 files in GFHelper file:
Config.ini = Something I don't touch, that isn't in steps.
DaBouled.ini = Something Empty, don't...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/23/2010, 03:48
Replies: 113
Views: 19,281
Posted By GoDaBoule
I got exactly the same problem. Crash when saving...

I got exactly the same problem. Crash when saving waypoints.

Someone got a solution ?
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/20/2010, 10:47
Replies: 577
Views: 159,159
Posted By GoDaBoule
I got the same problem that french users: the...

I got the same problem that french users: the autoit press 'shift' when activated, but 'shift + a number' is changing skillbar in France.
I tried changing language, still doesn't work.
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/23/2009, 15:35
Replies: 20
Views: 5,899
Posted By GoDaBoule
When I click on "Go", it just opens a second...

When I click on "Go", it just opens a second dragonica window.
Gpotato vista 64.
Forum: Dragonica 09/23/2009, 13:42
Replies: 7
Views: 1,120
Posted By GoDaBoule
yeah, thanks !

yeah, thanks !
Forum: Dragonica 09/21/2009, 11:59
Replies: 7
Views: 1,120
Posted By GoDaBoule
How to make DSEEG work for Gpotato (EU) Vers.

I dlded new dsee lite , the bot doesn't work. I press start, after all settings, and nothing happend.
I am on eu server vegas (Gpotato), vista 64 bit, and it's the first time I got probs with dsees....
Forum: Dragonica 09/18/2009, 08:02
Replies: 1
Views: 485
Posted By GoDaBoule
I can't bot, when I press start, it doesn't...

I can't bot, when I press start, it doesn't freeze, but nothing happend. G potato, vista 64.
Forum: Dragonica 09/17/2009, 16:50
Replies: 4
Views: 570
Posted By GoDaBoule
download recent versions.

download recent versions.
Forum: Dragonica 09/17/2009, 16:49
Replies: 1
Views: 912
Posted By GoDaBoule
Problem with DSEE lite & old DSEE

I dlded new dsee lite today, the bot doesn't work. I press start, after all settings, and nothing happend.
I am on eu server vegas (Gpotato), vista 64 bit, and it's the first time I got probs with...
Forum: Dragonica 09/16/2009, 17:07
Replies: 4
Views: 570
Posted By GoDaBoule
U use dsee like administrator? Dlded latest vers?...

U use dsee like administrator? Dlded latest vers? Choosing your dragonica vers (THX ICE IAH EU ...), Dlded latest patch?
Forum: Dragonica 09/15/2009, 16:20
Replies: 9
Views: 782
Posted By GoDaBoule
I only got something like 130 vac range, and did...

I only got something like 130 vac range, and did like Zacko said, but nothing happend, maybe it's a cpu configuration problem, thanks for help, dudes.
Forum: Dragonica 09/14/2009, 15:50
Replies: 9
Views: 782
Posted By GoDaBoule
+1

+1
Forum: Dragonica 09/13/2009, 22:27
Replies: 9
Views: 782
Posted By GoDaBoule
Aha, nah I am on rocker.

Aha, nah I am on rocker.
Forum: Dragonica 09/13/2009, 19:03
Replies: 9
Views: 782
Posted By GoDaBoule
How work Boss vac?

I am playing on eu (gpotato) version, and I use dsee since while. I wanna know how boss vac is working (vaccum the boss, or not). Or how did u do Elluman without this (I tried multiple possibilities,...
Forum: Dragonica 09/05/2009, 00:05
Replies: 6
Views: 693
Posted By GoDaBoule
Someone got a solution to pass trough this?

Someone got a solution to pass trough this?
Forum: Dragonica 09/03/2009, 11:51
Replies: 6
Views: 693
Posted By GoDaBoule
Dear kaine, make us dream once again!

Dear kaine, make us dream once again!
Showing results 1 to 25 of 44

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.