Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: lao6969
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/05/2016, 11:49
Replies: 149
Views: 39,600
Posted By lao6969
is this working?

is this working?
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/28/2012, 15:14
Replies: 329
Views: 31,409
Posted By lao6969
Wink Can u add anti kick or one hit AI when doing ZA...

Can u add anti kick or one hit AI when doing ZA mode? Like the features in cfkg.net/hotrocf.org.
Forum: Dekaron 06/21/2010, 13:44
Replies: 1
Views: 406
Posted By lao6969
question

which the one who i make the crc folder is that the Dekaron.exe or the unpack dekaron 35.5.3
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/06/2010, 13:17
Replies: 20
Views: 4,969
Posted By lao6969
can someone post the offset in rangehack im scan...

can someone post the offset in rangehack im scan it the result was 00938BC0 and when i was enable it im dc im plyaing global dekaron can someone help why im dc with this script thank you if theses is...
Forum: Dekaron 05/30/2010, 01:39
Replies: 4
Views: 1,302
Posted By lao6969
anyone hacker that using M-card. What is the...

anyone hacker that using M-card. What is the function of it? It help the GM to Detect the hacker or its like a xigncode that disable the hacks
Forum: Dekaron 05/29/2010, 08:04
Replies: 4
Views: 1,302
Posted By lao6969
Exclamation M-CARD

What is the function of m-card in gamehi anti hack for what anti hack for account or anti hack for the game if it is anithack for the game what will the function GM detect that ur hacking or disable...
Forum: Dekaron 05/29/2010, 04:40
Replies: 0
Views: 532
Posted By lao6969
Offset

Do you have offset of this script? And any notes on zoom hack that change the zoom capacity

[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem2,1024)
label(returnhere1)
label(originalcode1)
label(exit1)
005DF8f6:
jmp...
Forum: Dekaron 05/27/2010, 12:48
Replies: 0
Views: 518
Posted By lao6969
Can anyone post the update CE script?

Especially the autopots I cant scan it but I update some of my script so please post
Forum: Dekaron 05/24/2010, 10:31
Replies: 3
Views: 467
Posted By lao6969
Help

Can u edit the csv of fortifying success rate in globaldekaron in 100% success rate?
Forum: Private Server Advertising 05/20/2010, 06:50
Replies: 7
Views: 1,238
Posted By lao6969
is there an aloken?

is there an aloken?
Forum: Dekaron 05/17/2010, 05:26
Replies: 9
Views: 833
Posted By lao6969
so u mean Kakkarot that using bot is IP ban

so u mean Kakkarot that using bot is IP ban
Forum: Dekaron 05/16/2010, 20:21
Replies: 2
Views: 2,608
Posted By lao6969
So u mean that the [GM] detect move me in a...

So u mean that the [GM] detect move me in a particular place and disconnect me from the server and BTW it is disable the hack in my CT file?
Forum: Dekaron 05/16/2010, 00:43
Replies: 2
Views: 2,608
Posted By lao6969
Post Question about GM detect and player detect script

The GM detect is working? how does it work and the combination of player detect script can i put [GM] then it will detect tell me the function also of player detect script hack I appreciate ur answer
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 03/20/2010, 03:24
Replies: 3
Views: 570
Posted By lao6969
Exclamation help!!!

anyone knows how to fix the success rate in Zandekaron in fishing I hope that this is the correct post
Forum: Dekaron 02/08/2010, 15:35
Replies: 1
Views: 409
Posted By lao6969
Question Help

Where to locate this 2Moons\data\share\ai\pattern\positive_attack.csv I need the share\ai\pattern\positive_attack.csv and ai\info.csv and creature\monster.csv and share\maplist.csv and...
Forum: Dekaron 02/08/2010, 15:27
Replies: 1
Views: 401
Posted By lao6969
Smile Question

What is the name of GM that conducting the ban of hackers can u give me the name of the GM I think The GM in the forum of 2moons is different name when their log in their character I ask their name...
Forum: Dekaron 02/07/2010, 02:17
Replies: 1
Views: 417
Posted By lao6969
Smile Can anyone help me!

In global dekaron when I was log in it says disconnect from the server can anyone help me the patch that I use is from global dekaron
Forum: Dekaron 01/05/2010, 14:19
Replies: 7
Views: 997
Posted By lao6969
Exclamation [GM]Fast action to eliminate hackers

The [GM] in global dekaron has made a campaign its called "Hack Free Clean Campaign" for in Global dekaron [GM] requested all players to send the hacks to the [GM] the hacks in global dekaron...
Forum: Dekaron 01/05/2010, 11:07
Replies: 4
Views: 421
Posted By lao6969
Question Asking

Is there a hack like fortify and dupe hack for CE?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Forum: Dekaron 01/01/2010, 02:45
Replies: 15
Views: 1,176
Posted By lao6969
mass spawn that using cheat engine not winhex

mass spawn that using cheat engine not winhex
Forum: Dekaron 12/31/2009, 09:02
Replies: 4
Views: 535
Posted By lao6969
Unhappy sry I dont read my last post yesterday I make a...

sry I dont read my last post yesterday I make a wrong post
Forum: Dekaron 12/31/2009, 07:06
Replies: 4
Views: 535
Posted By lao6969
Talking Script

Can anyone send me a script on godmode and the new of offset of mass spawn
Forum: Dekaron 12/30/2009, 09:49
Replies: 15
Views: 1,176
Posted By lao6969
Smile script

can u give script of godmode plz and the new offset of mass spawn
Forum: Dekaron 12/21/2009, 12:10
Replies: 6
Views: 652
Posted By lao6969
Question help me send some dekaron.exe I am the will unpack it please

plz send me I try to download but I cant plz send it to me:handsdown:
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 12/21/2009, 09:22
Replies: 4
Views: 1,313
Posted By lao6969
plz help me to find the bin folder of dekaron im just a noob

Where I can find the bin folder plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:handsdown:
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.