Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 29
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: pristit
Forum: ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/19/2019, 23:32
Replies: 2,163
Views: 433,649
Posted By pristit
is it known whether the modpack is safe from EAC...

is it known whether the modpack is safe from EAC yet or not?
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 11/04/2015, 09:06
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,608
Posted By pristit
Plox, when I was using the keybinds for water(F4...

Plox, when I was using the keybinds for water(F4 and F5) if I turned the water on and then tried to reduce water level(Numpad) if I pressed it more than 3 times(which isnt enough to reduce water to 0...
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 11/04/2015, 00:22
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,608
Posted By pristit
Plox could you explain the rules of SH with...

Plox could you explain the rules of SH with tradepacks on?

Considering I lost a statue today, I wanna know if there's a limit to the SH+Tradepack, does it affect sea packs differently? or the same...
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 11/03/2015, 18:08
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,608
Posted By pristit
You should add an achievement area to your...

You should add an achievement area to your thread, might convince more people to donate :)

I found a perdita statue today, gone underwater and under the ocean floor, still got found by a hacker.....
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 11/03/2015, 13:36
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,608
Posted By pristit
I don't know about reporting, I've seen about 3-4...

I don't know about reporting, I've seen about 3-4 speed hackers(derp users) so far in rangora and haven't reported them, even spoke to some(except reds)
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 11/02/2015, 10:59
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,608
Posted By pristit
I really love the new features, the refresh...

I really love the new features, the refresh button is insanely helpful, because changing from window mode to borderless to reload the screen was annoying as hell(it changes the locations of hp bars...
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 11/01/2015, 22:06
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,608
Posted By pristit
I'm alright with them beating me to the chests,...

I'm alright with them beating me to the chests, its not that I raced them to it, its just that I went to sea and there were 0 chests at all, which even with modders(prior to SH) me and the others had...
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 11/01/2015, 18:12
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,608
Posted By pristit
Plox it seems there is a bug that sometimes when...

Plox it seems there is a bug that sometimes when I die it stops rendering chests/trade packs, is there a fix for this? going char screen doesnt fix, only restarting game

and also dear god, the HPC...
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 10/31/2015, 10:35
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,608
Posted By pristit
Its not an instant red flag though, I've...

Its not an instant red flag though, I've teleported quite a bit(over 12 times in total in a few hours.)
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 10/31/2015, 00:03
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,608
Posted By pristit
Thing is I wanted to see how far I could go with...

Thing is I wanted to see how far I could go with the SH on, although it might've not been caused by that alone(I've used hags telepot too to get to open ocean first then used SH to move around there)...
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 10/30/2015, 22:49
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,608
Posted By pristit
what other way then? I cant see a way to make...

what other way then? I cant see a way to make money on an alt, I'm making money normally with my main, and sunken chests without SH still works fine, its just really slower than with SH :)

...
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 10/30/2015, 22:21
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,608
Posted By pristit
what do you guys say to get unbanned in a ticket...

what do you guys say to get unbanned in a ticket when you get the suspected for third programming debuff(cant move or do anything)..

I got it a while ago while SH treasure chests with like doing 3...
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 10/30/2015, 10:12
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,608
Posted By pristit
Yeah would be great, I've almost babbled out when...

Yeah would be great, I've almost babbled out when I was doing serp in a group, someone rolled on leather even though he had full obsidian leather and I asked "Why are you rolling leather if you have...
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 10/28/2015, 23:10
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,608
Posted By pristit
I wanted it for treasure chests mainly, because...

I wanted it for treasure chests mainly, because seeing them from a far and having to go for like 10 minutes from chest to chest is annoying :l

I got another cheat(purchased) that also has speed...
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 10/28/2015, 20:29
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,608
Posted By pristit
So for now using the speed hack is not advised?

So for now using the speed hack is not advised?
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 10/28/2015, 19:16
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,608
Posted By pristit
Would it be possible to change the color of the...

Would it be possible to change the color of the sunken treasure chest texture? to something like white or bright green?
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 10/28/2015, 10:14
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,608
Posted By pristit
I've sent you a pm Plox, please respond to it.

I've sent you a pm Plox, please respond to it.
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 10/23/2015, 08:29
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,608
Posted By pristit
Did you use DERP? if so did you run it as admin...

Did you use DERP? if so did you run it as admin before starting glyph?

if not, did you roll the Cvars correctly? and in addition to that did you roll scripts properly? because to me it works just...
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 10/23/2015, 01:02
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,608
Posted By pristit
that would be really annoying, when you carry a...

that would be really annoying, when you carry a pack your self it will block most of your screen, same when you take a hauler/cart
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 10/22/2015, 19:59
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,608
Posted By pristit
maxing objects help seeing sunken chests afaik...

maxing objects help seeing sunken chests afaik from trying it my self

about seeing spots, its quite easy as you dont render the water and see a bunch of seagulls together in a bunch, so I'd say...
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 10/20/2015, 23:29
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,608
Posted By pristit
thats how he was swimming out of nowhere? thanks...

thats how he was swimming out of nowhere? thanks alot man!
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 10/20/2015, 20:24
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,608
Posted By pristit
Btw Plox, I've seen on the example video that you...

Btw Plox, I've seen on the example video that you were "swimming" up a mountain, mind telling me how you've done that? in derp the option to change water is grayed out(cant touch slider)..

can you...
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 10/20/2015, 17:47
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,608
Posted By pristit
I'm not having any issues? the mod was updated at...

I'm not having any issues? the mod was updated at 17/10/15 did you update it?
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 10/19/2015, 17:00
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,608
Posted By pristit
Does the OBJECTS filter in derp affect the...

Does the OBJECTS filter in derp affect the treasure chests?

like how far can you notice em from, and is there a way to render them from even further?
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 10/19/2015, 13:57
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,608
Posted By pristit
Hey Plox there's something I need help in...

Hey Plox there's something I need help in understanding

this is regarding Sunken chests and tradepacks, it seems at times that the game doesn't render them until I'm really close, is there any way...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 29

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.