Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 108
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: malcolmstegall
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/11/2024, 06:32
Replies: 163
Views: 13,087
Posted By malcolmstegall
Had no desire to play SRO lately but I started on...

Had no desire to play SRO lately but I started on this server and I'm having a great time! Well done team!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/29/2022, 01:36
Replies: 157
Views: 16,643
Posted By malcolmstegall
Lets gooo!

Lets gooo!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/18/2022, 00:42
Replies: 49
Views: 4,513
Posted By malcolmstegall
Finally! Something that looks fun! - IGN: Neo

Finally! Something that looks fun! - IGN: Neo
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/19/2021, 04:39
Replies: 2,494
Views: 185,287
Posted By malcolmstegall
Playing for a few days now. Love it, classic SRO...

Playing for a few days now. Love it, classic SRO feeling.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/05/2020, 00:47
Replies: 140
Views: 27,330
Posted By malcolmstegall
Hey Hey Hey :) I'll Be There Soon!

Hey Hey Hey :) I'll Be There Soon!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/19/2020, 21:02
Replies: 490
Views: 35,370
Posted By malcolmstegall
Couldn't have said it better myself :)

Couldn't have said it better myself :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/19/2020, 20:51
Replies: 490
Views: 35,370
Posted By malcolmstegall
24/7 attacks on Discord and Epvp.. We must be...

24/7 attacks on Discord and Epvp.. We must be doing something right! Everyone here is still lvoing the server, myself included. Keep up the good work Rakkion team! Highly reccomend playing here!

...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/17/2020, 08:18
Replies: 490
Views: 35,370
Posted By malcolmstegall
Server is running perfectly, the community is...

Server is running perfectly, the community is great and there's only room to grow. Join up!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/14/2020, 12:41
Replies: 490
Views: 35,370
Posted By malcolmstegall
Totally agree.. Going through shitty pservers...

Totally agree.. Going through shitty pservers again and again gets exhausting. Definitely a breath of fresh air.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/13/2020, 06:35
Replies: 490
Views: 35,370
Posted By malcolmstegall
Server is great. Nice community already in 2...

Server is great. Nice community already in 2 days. Looking forward to this one :)
PM Me IGN:SteegJobz
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/12/2020, 04:39
Replies: 490
Views: 35,370
Posted By malcolmstegall
Im In!

Im In!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/03/2019, 21:12
Replies: 235
Views: 23,870
Posted By malcolmstegall
Buy silk pots from item mall, very cheap and 1000...

Buy silk pots from item mall, very cheap and 1000 stacks

Love the server. Really enjoying the game again. keep it up! :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/15/2019, 00:07
Replies: 118
Views: 20,544
Posted By malcolmstegall
Sorry im late! Excited for round 2 - Last Server...

Sorry im late! Excited for round 2 - Last Server was soo fun!!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/23/2019, 10:57
Replies: 354
Views: 29,997
Posted By malcolmstegall
GM Fixed, Fast And Friendly. Great Server Overall...

GM Fixed, Fast And Friendly. Great Server Overall - Come Join Us!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/23/2019, 05:13
Replies: 354
Views: 29,997
Posted By malcolmstegall
Having an issue with my silk purchase. Please...

Having an issue with my silk purchase. Please contact me.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/10/2019, 06:28
Replies: 128
Views: 27,645
Posted By malcolmstegall
Donated.. haven't Received My Silk.

Donated.. haven't Received My Silk.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/28/2019, 17:47
Replies: 156
Views: 20,143
Posted By malcolmstegall
Lmao I Didn't Want To Say It But I'm Glad You Did

Lmao I Didn't Want To Say It But I'm Glad You Did
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/27/2019, 19:46
Replies: 156
Views: 20,143
Posted By malcolmstegall
Downloads Should Be Today Right? How much longer?

Downloads Should Be Today Right? How much longer?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/27/2019, 16:02
Replies: 156
Views: 20,143
Posted By malcolmstegall
Hope Im Not Too Late :)

Hope Im Not Too Late :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/27/2019, 04:46
Replies: 327
Views: 36,134
Posted By malcolmstegall
Im In!! Lets Do This!

Im In!! Lets Do This!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/27/2019, 04:39
Replies: 112
Views: 9,993
Posted By malcolmstegall
Im interested! Will there be skin options for 9dg...

Im interested! Will there be skin options for 9dg weapons?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/07/2019, 20:56
Replies: 58
Views: 8,516
Posted By malcolmstegall
I agree, But it gets better! And I asked GM to...

I agree, But it gets better! And I asked GM to fix this problem. They agreed so hopefully you wont have to deal with it much longer :)

Server Definitely Deserves A Try! PM Me In-Game If You're...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/05/2019, 04:54
Replies: 58
Views: 8,516
Posted By malcolmstegall
GM Please clean up unique spawns around hotan :)

GM Please clean up unique spawns around hotan :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/23/2019, 23:45
Replies: 1,262
Views: 113,858
Posted By malcolmstegall
Very Nostalgic.. So Far So Good.

Very Nostalgic.. So Far So Good.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/27/2019, 22:27
Replies: 79
Views: 10,518
Posted By malcolmstegall
Im In! I notice people tend to DC a lot.....

Im In!

I notice people tend to DC a lot.. Ive gotten DC a couple times too. Maybe something tou could fix. Other than that, so far so good :)
Showing results 1 to 25 of 108

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.