Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: osnic
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/14/2012, 09:48
Replies: 1,141
Views: 249,998
Posted By osnic
Was it something like this? ...

Was it something like this?
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I'm also having this problem :(
The voice changer worked for me few weeks ago, but until the recent patch(s) I couldn't use it again....
Forum: Grand Chase 02/22/2012, 17:25
Replies: 17
Views: 2,182
Posted By osnic
http://i41.tinypic.com/24gkegi.png

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Grand Chase 02/22/2012, 08:41
Replies: 17
Views: 2,182
Posted By osnic
We can do double/triple damage hack, mp hack,...

We can do double/triple damage hack, mp hack, reinforce hack, stage hack etc. using Love engine as of now.
But GCID changed the value of ronan holy bless and other char's buffs so we can't simply...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/29/2012, 02:04
Replies: 85
Views: 13,203
Posted By osnic
Never mind that, restarted my laptop and it's all...

Never mind that, restarted my laptop and it's all good now :p
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/29/2012, 01:51
Replies: 85
Views: 13,203
Posted By osnic
I get this blank error message. Help? ...

I get this blank error message. Help?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Grand Chase 01/25/2012, 08:39
Replies: 10
Views: 1,731
Posted By osnic
Follow the link above me, there's video tut...

Follow the link above me, there's video tut somewhere inside the thread.
All you need is Love Engine, Tuluka & Kernel detective.

But be careful when using Tuluka when in login screen, if you let...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/21/2012, 01:38
Replies: 145
Views: 17,207
Posted By osnic
Hint: The image's URL.

Hint: The image's URL.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/20/2012, 01:48
Replies: 114
Views: 11,037
Posted By osnic
Wierd.. I could get this work on IDGC but not on...

Wierd.. I could get this work on IDGC but not on NAGC.. =\
Which engine do you guys use for NAGC?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/16/2012, 01:25
Replies: 90
Views: 9,450
Posted By osnic
Everyone is having the same problem. We will have...

Everyone is having the same problem. We will have to wait for at least a week for Miguel to update his hack, sadly.

Though, I wanna say thanks because I could manage to get my Rufus to 4th with...
Forum: Grand Chase 01/06/2012, 22:51
Replies: 12
Views: 1,220
Posted By osnic
Yes, it is indeed outdated, but not that far from...

Yes, it is indeed outdated, but not that far from other server (I think it's almost at par with GCPH). Besides, It's the only server I or we Indonesians could play on aside from NAGC.. without lags...
Forum: Grand Chase 01/03/2012, 16:23
Replies: 6
Views: 584
Posted By osnic
That was S3 video, mp absorption cards were so...

That was S3 video, mp absorption cards were so much effective than what we have right now. Each hit can get you a portion of your total mp absorption cards stat you have, unlike chaos season.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/29/2011, 12:18
Replies: 80
Views: 10,856
Posted By osnic
.. and Miguel needs time. Rushing things will...

.. and Miguel needs time. Rushing things will just make another fix gets detected more easily.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/03/2011, 07:29
Replies: 141
Views: 18,509
Posted By osnic
Address codes anyone?

Address codes anyone?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/25/2011, 11:46
Replies: 19
Views: 14,067
Posted By osnic
Adding some screenies would be good :)

Adding some screenies would be good :)
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/24/2011, 16:54
Replies: 3
Views: 1,585
Posted By osnic
If it really works, it's too abusive. Needs to be...

If it really works, it's too abusive. Needs to be removed =\
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/02/2011, 08:46
Replies: 51
Views: 9,869
Posted By osnic
Works perfectly, thanks :) ...

Works perfectly, thanks :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/16/2011, 16:45
Replies: 426
Views: 48,030
Posted By osnic
Xtrap keeps detecting the unlocker whenever I try...

Xtrap keeps detecting the unlocker whenever I try to unlock the ai.kom at login screen.
I've tried both your modified unlocker (x32) and the normal unlocker 1.9.1

Any solution for this?
Oh, I'm...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/30/2011, 00:06
Replies: 4,897
Views: 395,817
Posted By osnic
Umm.. does the newest version really work for...

Umm.. does the newest version really work for idgc?
I thought the ban on our region would be lifted on sept. 8th? cmiiw.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/13/2011, 18:09
Replies: 4,897
Views: 395,817
Posted By osnic
Aye, gcid will enter chaos in just few more days....

Aye, gcid will enter chaos in just few more days.
I love you hack and i use it. it'd be sad if you stop updating your hack for gcid.

But if you think of removing gcid from your hack is the best...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/13/2011, 17:03
Replies: 4,897
Views: 395,817
Posted By osnic
Taec, sir. There's a thread about yoonade...

Taec, sir.

There's a thread about yoonade hack in gcid forum, according to them they found your hack name via those who sell your hack. It seems like gcid players still sell your hack.

If you...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/11/2011, 18:19
Replies: 4,897
Views: 395,817
Posted By osnic
I'm, for once, grateful I didn't upgrade my vista...

I'm, for once, grateful I didn't upgrade my vista to win7 32 bit :handsdown:
Was trying to upgrade to enable joystick game play with ps3 sixaxis controller :p
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/11/2011, 18:05
Replies: 572
Views: 167,806
Posted By osnic
I can't seem able to run the GCprotector =\ ...

I can't seem able to run the GCprotector =\
Yes, it is already in my gc folder and whenever I tried to run it, this happened: (red text)



I've been modifying the crash files according to your...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/11/2011, 16:47
Replies: 4,897
Views: 395,817
Posted By osnic
Maybe you're destined to play fair =\ Tough...

Maybe you're destined to play fair =\
Tough luck.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/11/2011, 09:14
Replies: 4,897
Views: 395,817
Posted By osnic
Yeap, it perfectly works for me. I'm using ver...

Yeap, it perfectly works for me. I'm using ver 2.5 for IDGC though.. ver 2.6 & 3.0 kinda bugged for me.

For NAGC, I prefer to use CE 1 hit hack, coz it's not yet detected :)
curses xtrap!!
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/11/2011, 05:56
Replies: 4,897
Views: 395,817
Posted By osnic
I wanna ask if I'm about to fail a run (Hero...

I wanna ask if I'm about to fail a run (Hero Dungeon mostly) while using this hack, do I have to fail the run more than 1.30 time frame?
Usually I kill myself in the basilisk stage pits, just to...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.