Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 03:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Discussion and Help about DIO !!!

Discussion on Discussion and Help about DIO !!! within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Discussion and Help about DIO !!!

I ' m playing DIO and feel Fantasic but i need help some problem about this character. I dont understand how to get lots of AP like this Video
Each attack he get lots of AP like every character to get MP.
Who help me plz ?
Thanks so much ! ! ! Bad English . . .
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2011, 15:46   #2

This is with monsters cards, but you don't get as much now because they changed the way you get mp, now is a random chance you get mp.
Old 12/31/2011, 15:57   #3

That is not my opinion. I mean why the AP has received normal type. Do not use the skill. Monster cards are recorded only HP and MP Drain Drain Drain and without AP.
Old 12/31/2011, 18:32   #4

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 3,392
#moved to GC main as this section are for releases only
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2012, 16:10   #5

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,399
All AP characters, to be frank is super weak now. , but not Rufus... that rufus is 1) noisy. 2) OP
Old 01/03/2012, 16:23   #6

That was S3 video, mp absorption cards were so much effective than what we have right now. Each hit can get you a portion of your total mp absorption cards stat you have, unlike chaos season.
Old 01/05/2012, 01:55   #7

Hahaha AP Characters got rebalanced and nerfed at the same time... Got for me that I didn't spend some money on my AP characters but still they got some cool equips and stuffs.