Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jhustine71
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/04/2010, 07:05
Replies: 2,691
Views: 367,172
Posted By jhustine71
yey!!! at last it worked, thank you very much!!

yey!!! at last it worked,
thank you very much!!
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/04/2010, 06:58
Replies: 2,691
Views: 367,172
Posted By jhustine71
error one! cannot create a file that file...

error one!
cannot create a file that file already exists.

error three!
if you got error one, then you're probably getting this.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/04/2010, 06:53
Replies: 2,691
Views: 367,172
Posted By jhustine71
I got error one and three

I got error one and three
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/04/2010, 06:44
Replies: 2,691
Views: 367,172
Posted By jhustine71
error two also

error two also
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/04/2010, 06:25
Replies: 2,691
Views: 367,172
Posted By jhustine71
did you run as admin and changed some settings?

did you run as admin and changed some settings?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/04/2010, 06:11
Replies: 2,691
Views: 367,172
Posted By jhustine71
mines only windows 7 x32 and yes I use NAGC

mines only windows 7 x32
and yes I use NAGC
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/04/2010, 05:56
Replies: 2,691
Views: 367,172
Posted By jhustine71
The gameguard didn't download the files again, ...

The gameguard didn't download the files again,
I think it just downloads whenever I get that error,
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/04/2010, 05:41
Replies: 2,691
Views: 367,172
Posted By jhustine71
Does it mean like I have a virus or something?

Does it mean like I have a virus or something?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/04/2010, 05:34
Replies: 2,691
Views: 367,172
Posted By jhustine71
I finished checking it but still it won't work, ...

I finished checking it but still it won't work,
also I just noticed that whenever I get that error, if I start my GC client without the hack it always updates the gameguard about 39 files,
thanks...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/04/2010, 04:48
Replies: 2,691
Views: 367,172
Posted By jhustine71
i tried restarting but still no luck,

i tried restarting but still no luck,
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/04/2010, 04:33
Replies: 2,691
Views: 367,172
Posted By jhustine71
Q: When I run hack, it seems to run, but it...

Q: When I run hack, it seems to run, but it eventually shows an error with framework!
A: Follow this instruction:
1. Close everything related to GC (hack, GC, etc.)
2. Run GC, without any hack
3....
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/04/2010, 04:01
Replies: 2,691
Views: 367,172
Posted By jhustine71
I would like to ask a question, when I used...

I would like to ask a question,

when I used the hack for the first time it worked,
but the second time I always get this error
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

any...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.